Manx Forums Asbo

P.K.

13 hours ago, P.K. said:

To me the real joke is how long it must have taken he/she/it to trawl back fifteen years!

Talk about dedication to stupidity....

Of course, the claim will be it took no time at all because etc etc.

But it gives an unmistakable insight into the mindset.....

Still, it has been 'saved for posterity' as you taught me to do ^_^

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be useful IMO, if that IP/computer address could only be used once for each topic. If it was possible to do, then regardless of however many accts a person has, they can only use one of them for each topic. 

Firstly - is it possible and secondly if plausible, would that add or subtract to the conversations on here?

Not saying it happens (although probable), but it would prevent the possible ganging up on a person from multiple accts by the same person.

1 hour ago, Cheesy Wheezy said:

You’re fooling nobody and neither are all the other silly characters that are crawling out of the woodwork repeating the exact same claims thread after thread. You all have form in this area the more I look back. BTW it took me about 3 minutes to work out your whole charade. Here’s a tip. All the characters who repeat the same claims and make the same insults are clearly linked to the same person and in the last 48 hours (when you knew I had been banned) it’s really obvious who those characters are. You’re not fooling anyone. What you are doing though is looking pretty psychotic logging in and logging out leaving the exact same claims and insults about one poster under different forum accounts. :lol:

So your ban taught you nothing then... :rolleyes:

22 minutes ago, P.K. said:

So Neil, are you me or am I you or are we both Dilli sunning ourselves in Spain?

I believe I am all of you including PMJ...

Most of the threads that descend into late night communal idiocy start off with a few token posts about a serious headline subject and then the combatants take up the cudgels against each other on the pretext of disagreeing with a real world stance. Here, on the other hand, they can get straight into the serious business of accusing each other of being a) demented, b) a sad twat, c) everybody else, d) pissed, without even a nod to reality. Then, though, if there is no cause being championed or issue being argued, the question arises: Why?

Archived