Evolutionary Science And Its Implications

Chinahand

i posted corsos words because of his rank.

I'm not attempting a derail, I'm responding to your posts. If you can't handle your points being replied to, don't bother posting them.

So what technologies are you interested in that came out of the alleged ufo incident at roswell?

Manxman2 - can you clarify - you say you are only interested in the technology, but you then cut and paste literally pages and pages of conspiracy theorist bloat.

Can you give some yes, no answers to clarify things.

Do you believe the video show evidence of technology far far in advance of anything publically disclosed on earth? Yes, No.

Do you believe this technology was developed as a result of Roswell? Yes, No.

Do you believe that astronauts are reporting to have seen this technology during their missions? Yes, No.

Do you believe that most of them are then hushing up, denying what they have seen? Yes, No.

Do you believe that some astronauts have decided to break the story by publishing books? Yes, No.

Do you agree or disagree that the evidence presented is contentious, anecdotal, long on conjecture, short on fact and disputed.

i posted corsos words because of his rank.

I'm not attempting a derail, I'm responding to your posts. If you can't handle your points being replied to, don't bother posting them.

So what technologies are you interested in that came out of the alleged ufo incident at roswell?

im not ..

never claimed to be either .. my interest in this thread is the technology being utilised in space .. but you already know that .. however never let a chance for a cursory LOL pass you by eh.

Manxman2 - can you clarify - you say you are only interested in the technology, but you then cut and paste literally pages and pages of conspiracy theorist bloat.

Can you give some yes, no answers to clarify things.

Do you believe the video show evidence of technology far far in advance of anything publically disclosed on earth? Yes, .

Do you believe this technology was developed as a result of Roswell? No. {what has roswell got to do with shuttle footage please}

Do you believe that astronauts are reporting to have seen this technology during their missions? Yes,.http://vodpod.com/watch/670161-nasa-ufo-re...huttle-missions just one of many examples

Do you believe that most of them are then hushing up, denying what they have seen? No. {they only slip up now and then otherwise they talk in code as many of the interviewees admit to.. but mainly on encrypted downlinks}

Do you believe that some astronauts have decided to break the story by publishing books? No.

Do you agree or disagree that the evidence presented is contentious,/ anecdotal,/ long on conjecture, short on fact and disputed. yes/ some and some factual/ in lots of cases both.

great post china you managed to get the conspiricist element slipped onto a new page well done..

Edited by manxman2

Manxman2 it is you who have posted up information about Roswell and Mr Corso, others have then looked at those posts sceptically, but the responsibility for raising that crap lies all with you.

if its crap its his crap.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_J._Corso

Colonel Philip Corso

Army Intelligence officer, former Head of Foreign Technology at the U.S. Army's Research and Development Department at the Pentagon. Four years Director of Intelligence on President Eisenhower's White House National Security Staff

and you know fullwell i put him forward because of his outstanding personal achievements. .. against your one ex nasa bookselling debunker.

if he would of testified against an innocent man in a court of law the innocent man would be convicted such would be the respect his words would of commanded.

Edited by manxman2

I can't speak for the rest of them, but I'm having a pop at you because you're an utter moron.

opinions are like assholes everybody has one .. except in your wifes case .. she has 2.

Edited by manxman2

if he would of testified against an innocent man in a court of law the innocent man would be convicted such would be the respect his words would of commanded.

So what you're saying is that he has the ability to mislead, deceive and be mistaken about things? :)

I can't speak for the rest of them, but I'm having a pop at you because you're an utter moron.

opinions are like assholes everybody has one .. except in your wifes case .. she has 2.

my dad is bigger than your dad

So what you're saying is that he has the ability to mislead, deceive and be mistaken about things? :)

either that or he chose in his dying days to write a best selling book about his work. go figure. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_J._Corso

Colonel Philip Corso

Army Intelligence officer, former Head of Foreign Technology at the U.S. Army's Research and Development Department at the Pentagon. Four years Director of Intelligence on President Eisenhower's White House National Security Staff

"Let there be no doubt. Alien technology harvested from the infamous saucer crash in Roswell, N.Mex., in July 1947 led directly to the development of the integrated circuit chip, laser and fibre optic technologies, particle beams, electromagnetic propulsion systems, depleted uranium projectiles, stealth capabilities, and many others.

How do I know? I was in charge!

I think the kids on this planet are wise to the truth, and I think we ought to give it to them. I think they deserve it."

liar or dying honest highly respected and highly decorated individual you choose which ever makes you comfortable.

Edited by manxman2