Wispa Returns

TerryMcCann

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, I'll make no comment on your critique of Secrets, although there is a whole world of innuendo in there waiting to be discovered.

Anyhow, has anyone had that dreadful stuff from America, the Hershey bar? It truly (begging the pardon of any of our cousins from across the pond) tastes like vomit! Possibly an acquired taste, but yuk, and they have names like 'Hugs' and 'Kisses'!

Anyhow, has anyone had that dreadful stuff from America, the Hershey bar? It truly (begging the pardon of any of our cousins from across the pond) tastes like vomit! Possibly an acquired taste, but yuk, and they have names like 'Hugs' and 'Kisses'!

Oh the famous Hersheys chocolate....tastes worse than the crap Nestle make. If I get a kitkat finger that is solid chocolate, I throw it away! It's horrible!! I've never understood why people get so excited when they find one like that, to me it's a total waste of 40p.

A few of my mates had a friend who resided 'stateside' and she would bring back Hersheys for them and they'd be like "Ooh, it's so, so nice....mmmmm, do you want some?" I love chocolate. I really, really do and they'd tease me because they had some and I didn't. So I was quite suprised when it tasted like crap. If it had any cocoa solids in at all I'd be surprised. It was horrible, sugary kak, like the 'chocolate' coating you get on cheap muffins or in chocolate flavour chip cookies.

They then started selling it in our local Topshop and they never bought it, admitting it was actually not as nice as Galaxy....wtf. So I took them to Thortons (which was the best on offer). Bloody scousers.

I once made the mistake of accepting a Hersey's peanut kiss from a US student when i was at uni. Now I consumed some dodgy stuff in those years, but it took several pints of really cheap cider to clear away the taste of that foul concoction.

Wish I'd known the Texans were back on sale though, I used to love those as a kid.

Sucking for hours on a long bar, the soft pinkish centre filling my mouth with sweety goodness. How I miss those happy days with the other lads round the back of Corkills garage in Onchan.

Wish I'd known the Texans were back on sale though, I used to love those as a kid.

Sucking for hours on a long bar, the soft pinkish centre filling my mouth with sweety goodness.

Tee hee.

edited: I'm really hoping that such filthy innuendo was unintentional, otherwise my laughing at the back of the class is ruined.

Sucking for hours on a long bar, the soft pinkish centre filling my mouth with sweety goodness.

Tee hee.

edited: I'm really hoping that such filthy innuendo was unintentional, otherwise my laughing at the back of the class is ruined.

Lol, courting the pink vote?

Tee hee.

Lol, courting the pink vote?

Those photographs were taken at a legitimate fancy dress party, the angle was deliberately chosen to not include several other grown men dressed similarly. That's all I'm saying on the matter. :P

• 4 months later...

Archived