Wispa Returns

TerryMcCann

What was the name of the chocolate bar you used to be able to get a looong time ago. It was almost like a chocolate shredded wheat - spun chocolate over a whipped soft centre? They were nice :)

Do you mean Walnut Whip ? They're not the same as they used to be.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Walnut Whips were never the same since they took out the second half walnut as the bottom of the fondant. We used to bite off the walnut on the top, lick out the fondant then eat the chocolate shell down to the second half-walnut; I think that has a name, but I just can't remember at the moment.

• 1 month later...
What was the name of the chocolate bar you used to be able to get a looong time ago. It was almost like a chocolate shredded wheat - spun chocolate over a whipped soft centre? They were nice :)

Do you mean Walnut Whip ? They're not the same as they used to be.

I can't tell you I'm afraid. It's a Secret. :P

There's a hint. ;)

Walnut Whips were never the same since they took out the second half walnut as the bottom of the fondant. We used to bite off the walnut on the top, lick out the fondant then eat the chocolate shell down to the second half-walnut;

There are men who, with some necessary adaptations, have developed a sexual technique from that.

Archived