Congratulations Russia

monkey magic

So, with it unlikely that any of the countries in the British Isles will be represented at the Euro Championships, the viewing figures might just reveal how many actual football enthusiasts there are - as opposed to the dicks who are only interested if their team is playing.

So, with it unlikely that any of the countries in the British Isles will be represented at the Euro Championships, the viewing figures might just reveal how many actual football enthusiasts there are - as opposed to the dicks who are only interested if their team is playing.

Why does that make you a dick? I quite like football, but I only really watch the premiership (not all the Italian or Spanish leagues) because it affects MY team. Do you think the British viewing figures for last week's South Africa v Argentina rugby match were, or should have been, the same as for England v France?

Must hold back..Must hold back..Must..hold....ah, bugger:

Q: Why aren't the England football team allowed to own a dog?

A: Because they can't hold on to a lead.

Q: What's the difference between the England team and a tea-bag?

A: The tea-bag stays in the cup longer.

Q: What is common between a 3-pin plug and the England football team?

A: They are both useless in Europe!

Q: What's the difference between O J Simpson and England?

A: O J Simpson had a more credible defence

Q. What's the difference between the English and a jet engine?

A. A jet engine eventually stops whining.

Q. You're trapped in a room with a tiger, a rattlesnake and Steve McClaren. You have a gun with two bullets. What do you do?

A. Shoot Steve McClaren - twice.

Q: What's the difference between a PG Tips monkey and an England footballer?

A: A PG Tips monkey has been seen holding a cup.

The Sultan of Brunei was getting a bit cheesed off as he had 6 children, all girls, and therefore had no son and heir. Imagine his joy then, when one of his wives presented him with his only son and heir.

Just before his son's sixth birthday, the Sultan took him to one side and said, "Son, I am very proud of you. Anything you want, I shall get for you". His son replied, "Daddy, I would like an aeroplane".

Not wanting to do anything by halves, his father bought him British Airways. Just before his son's seventh birthday, the Sultan took him to one side.

"Son, you are my pride and joy. Anything you want, I shall get for you." His son replied, "Daddy, I would like a boat".

Not wanting to do anything by halves, his father bought him P&O Ferries. Just before his son's eight birthday, the Sultan took him to one side. "Son, you bring so much happiness into my life. Anything you want, shall get for you." His son replied, "Daddy, I would like something to watch films on".

Not wanting to do anything by halves, his father bought him MGM Studios and their cinemas, where he watched all his favourite Western Movies. Just before his son's ninth birthday, the Sultan took him to one side. "Son, you are an inspiration to us all. Anything you want, I shall get for you."

His son, who had caught the 'Western' movie bug, replied, "Daddy, I would like a cowboy outfit". Not wanting to do anything by halves, his father went and bought him the England football team.

/runs...

Why does that make you a dick? I quite like football, but I only really watch the premiership (not all the Italian or Spanish leagues) because it affects MY team. Do you think the British viewing figures for last week's South Africa v Argentina rugby match were, or should have been, the same as for England v France?

I enjoy watching a good, skillful game of football - regardless of who is playing.

Naturally, I love to watch the team I support (last Monday's televised game against Northampton Town was an absolute cracker!), but that doesn't mean I won't watch the Euro games simply because the Republic of Ireland aren't represented. And it certainly won't bother me in the least if the overpaid prima donnas who make up the England team fail to make it.

A true football enthusiast will stop in the street to watch a kid kick a tennis ball against a wall, chanting "COME ON FOOTBALL!", as opposed to the dicks who are only interested if it's an organised match with a proper ball.

A true football enthusiast will stop in the street to watch a kid kick a tennis ball against a wall, chanting "COME ON FOOTBALL!", as opposed to the dicks who are only interested if it's an organised match with a proper ball.

And, as a true golf fan, I can't resist yelling "Go on! Hit the f**er!" when someone's about to putt. Why do the players get upset about it?

That's become less common since now many true football fans now have restraining orders preventing them being within 400 yards of a playground.

Archived