Iso Standard 784839496586

Miss Take

This reminds me of something funny that happened in my taxi the other night.....

yeah, sorry about that. I couldn't think off hand of a 'typical' lonan3 post

You've broken the terms of the protocol - shame on you! :D

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if you keep ignoring X, we’re going to end up ruled by Y

If you keep ignoring my warnings, we'll end up as slaves and food for our Martian Rulers.

BTW. I don't wear a tinfoil hat as it's been proved that lead is much more effective at stopping their thought control beams, although wearing my lead shield hat does make my neck ache a bit.

Anyway even the Times admits there's a danger from Mars http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...ticle398328.ece

So it's it’s critical that we all act against the Martian threat now!!!!!

I made a thread like this on the manx.net forums. I'll have to see if I've still got it somewhere...

Did someone mention manx.net forums? Did I ever (try to) tell you why that and manxonline forums got sto. . . . . . . .

. . . . .

llama.jpg

Stav.

Sorry - that picture is clearly photoshopped. Due to the lack of opposing thumbs the llama would have been unable to deploy the canopy as shown. IMHO the static line has been photoshopped out by a llama seperatist movement trying to show that llamas aren't all about eating grass and spitting.

On a more technical level it appears the llama has flared the chute late and as such will have to run as soon as it lands rather than the more typical stood up landing. This could be connected with the absence of steering lines.

It also appears that the llama has also forgotten to take a reserve chute which is a big no no in the world of llamachuting.

p.s. I have an uncashed Beemanx cheque !!

Archived