Iso Standard 784839496586

Miss Take

In order to maintain order on the forums and to keep us prepared in case of an audit, can you please ensure that the following protocol is adhered to for topics on Manxforums. We are aware that the boards do usually follow this line in most cases anyway, but it is prudent to have it down in writing:-

1st poster – you should all be aware of X, for your own sake

2nd poster – you’re talking bollocks – here is the evidence against X

1st poster – no you’re wrong – here is a link to my indisputable proof of X

2nd poster – you’ve linked to Wikipedia – everyone knows that’s not exactly the most reliable of sources

1st poster’s friend – ah, but I read about X too so it must be true

2nd poster – but you got it from the same source, right?

1st poster’s friend – so what, are you calling me stupid?

2nd poster – I wasn’t actually, but now that you mention it...

1st poster – if you keep ignoring X, we’re going to end up ruled by Y

Albert Tatlock – I hate Y! Bloody fascist dictators – they’re supposed to work for us, not the other way round. It’s just another step on the slippery slope that started with A, B and C and now look where we’re at – we’ll be at Z before we know it

Chinahand – here’s a graph that shows that If X were true, we’d all have regressed back to the state of amoebae

1st poster – it’s critical that we all act against X now!!!

Chinahand - *sigh*

Mr Sausages – My cat likes X

SarahC – I bet he does

1st poster – If only you could understand the evidence behind X like I do, you’d realise that it’s unanticonfundible, you idiotic twats

Ans – that isn’t even a word (and tone down the language otherwise you’re off the forum, wanker)

Vinniek – what's not a word? Twats? Anyway, at the end of the last century it was proved that despite judicial concerns about the establishment of A as a precedent to B, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc ........................................................etc, etc, etc, etc and that’s why X will never lead to Z Albert

Albert Tatlock – But...But... how dare you try to stop me from smoking in a sealed lead box in my own living room

Gladys – but you’d die if you did that, you’d have no air

Albert Tatlock – but that would be my own decision, so I’ll defend my right to smoke in an airtight container until I die

Mr Sausages – which won’t be long

Chinahand - anyway, back to topic, here's a graph that shows that if X led to Y, we'd all be our own grandparents and be caught in a temporal loop that would eventually shatter the space/time continuum and end all life as we know it

Lonan3 – When I was driving my taxi, something funny happened

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okey dokey

1st poster – you should all be aware of huge martian fighting machines striding across the world ruthlessly exterminating mankind, for your own sake

You're talking bollocks. Don't you think a world changing event like this might possibly be documented somewhere? Newspapers? Internet sites? I've checked them all, but I don't see any mention of these extra terrestrial machines wrecking havoc all over the place. In fact, I suggest the only place they exist, is in your delusional tinhoil hat wearing noggin.

Not only are you scaremongering, but you're basing it on a completely irrational and fundamentally untrue order of fantasy events.

(1st poster – no you’re wrong – here is a link to my indisputable proof of X)

It's all true as http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tripod_(The_War_of_the_Worlds) proves. ONLY the world governments have collaborated to pretend it was only a film. It's a conspiracy!

You're talking bollocks. Don't you think a world changing event like this might possibly be documented somewhere? Newspapers? Internet sites? I've checked them all, but I don't see any mention of these extra terrestrial machines wrecking havoc all over the place. In fact, I suggest the only place they exist, is in your delusional tinhoil hat wearing noggin.

Not only are you scaremongering, but you're basing it on a completely irrational and fundamentally untrue order of fantasy events.

Twat!

Exactly that proves my point. And just what was it they recovered from Conisiter rock when they were meant to be ' undertaking renovation work'

It was a crashed saucer with a flat pack fighting machine in the boot. I know because my mate who works in a secret government department told me.

You’ve linked to Wikipedia – everyone knows that’s not exactly the most reliable of sources. It's an online lexicon of fanboyisms and pop culture, maintained and updated by geeks living in their parent's basement, usually using Wikipedia as a substitute for their social inadequacies.

Yeah, we should really consider this to be a valid and trustworthy source of information. Even the creator himself acknowledges that it's a pile of horseshit at time.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/10/18/wi...uality_problem/

We are getting out of sequence - follow the protocol ------ then again we actually are in sequence, but only via a complex loop in the space time continuum.

I15-61-wormhole2.jpg

Just so you all know eddie's in the space time continuum ....

... and he's not feeling very well

Archived