Manxwheels.com...

Nitro

Yes they are all American cars, It does say " All pictures are for illustration purposes only" i didn`t anticipate anyone to pay particular attention to which side the steering wheel was on,

No It is not a "Freebie Template" and it is not a scam either, the website was built from scratch and took 2 weeks to build with all the pictures inserted individually, I think it is a fair price although i am open to offers, and would welcome any suguestions to further enhance the website,

Visit My Website

www.Manxwheels.com

Some nice wobbly text thing going on there :)

Yes they are all American cars, It does say " All pictures are for illustration purposes only" i didn`t anticipate anyone to pay particular attention to which side the steering wheel was on,

No It is not a "Freebie Template" and it is not a scam either, the website was built from scratch and took 2 weeks to build with all the pictures inserted individually, I think it is a fair price although i am open to offers, and would welcome any suguestions to further enhance the website,

Visit My Website

www.Manxwheels.com

Yes they are all American cars, It does say " All pictures are for illustration purposes only" i didn`t anticipate anyone to pay particular attention to which side the steering wheel was on

Aren't all pictures for illustration purposes? Isn't that the point of pictures?

I didn't have to look hard at the pictures. The fact that most are american was evident from the thumbnails! If you went to the trouble of finding and inserting each one manually, why not at least select pictures that are appropriate for your target market?

Visit My Website

www.Manxwheels.com

Sorry, I'm not wanting to be nasty so i'll say what I think needs changing :

The moving text, It looks good when testing out HTML skills but for customers its annoying, The overall design is poor, take a look at some well known car sales websites, thats what a business will what.

Also If your selling this as an ad for your web designing skills then there needs to be more than a front page, also there are a few spelling errors, I'd also take a look at the competition surrounding web design aswell, its a fierce market ali_bancroft for example is building up a decent portfolio of sites, showing a range of different skills. :) , £500 (well £490) is at the top end for a small/local site.

I'd also take a look at freebie templates!!

Surely this is a wind up? For £490 I assume I get a car with the website? In a Simon Cowell stylee:

- Don't give up your day job, come back in a couple of years sweetheart

- If your mum/friends told you you're a good web designer then they are to blame

Part of web design is design, and I suggest you work with a creative type to get a nice design and colour scheme and then you do the web pages and any back end databases.

You are entitled to offer it for sale for whatever price you want of course, but bear in mind you can buy an easy on the eye off the shelf starter site for the same money (one of many local companies: http://www.aspect.co.im/portfolio.php)

Also If your selling this as an ad for your web designing skills then there needs to be more than a front page, also there are a few spelling errors, I'd also take a look at the competition surrounding web design aswell, its a fierce market ali_bancroft for example is building up a decent portfolio of sites, showing a range of different skills. :) , £500 (well £490) is at the top end for a small/local site.

I'd also take a look at freebie templates!!

Can i pretend that was a complement?

Surely this is a wind up? For £490 I assume I get a car with the website? In a Simon Cowell stylee:

- Don't give up your day job, come back in a couple of years sweetheart

- If your mum/friends told you you're a good web designer then they are to blame

Part of web design is design, and I suggest you work with a creative type to get a nice design and colour scheme and then you do the web pages and any back end databases.

You are entitled to offer it for sale for whatever price you want of course, but bear in mind you can buy an easy on the eye off the shelf starter site for the same money (one of many local companies: http://www.aspect.co.im/portfolio.php)

Link fixed: Aspecto Portfolio

No It is not a "Freebie Template" and it is not a scam either, the website was built from scratch and took 2 weeks to build with all the pictures inserted individually, I think it is a fair price although i am open to offers

You obviously haven't got the slightest of clues about websites then.

£490 ? You're 'avin a larf - wouldn't even offer you 49p...

Archived