Glastonbury 2008

modey

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

/stretch & yawn, morning folks, gawd Im too old for all that - but by goodness it was 'the best weekend of my life' (again) - Probably didn't see too much, Roisin Murphy, Mirror System/7, Groove Armada & Squarepusher were things I really remember. I had the greatest little old rave to Dreadzone Sound System in Trash City. The weather was fab bit of mud Thursday but the rest of the festival was dandy.

Off to work now to see how many mistakes I can make :S

Yeah, I was at Massive Attack but it was 'boring as' so I left after 2 songs and went over to the Glade to see Squarepusher there might have been a drummer with him but I think he was on his own, it was 'the greatest'. Properly noisey and truly ravey - I was raving my head off :).

I had a great festival, thought it was going to be another mudbath after the rain on friday but it all dried up and the sun come out and the wellys went away :D

Highlights for me were:

kings of leon- amazing, what a performance.

Elbow - a glasto moment on the other stage singing along to "one day like this" as the sun set, brilliant. :D

The verve - top performance, they played all the hits, great night.

Also enjoyed crowded house, neil finn was brilliant having a go at all the security guards in the pit :lol:

Trash city was a mad place at night, it was like something out of from dusk till dawn.

Elbow looked fantastic on the box.

Didn't go to Glastonbury this year but did see Elbow at the Southside festival in Germany a week before Glastonbury. They were very good live, although they are one of my favourite bands anyway.

Elbow looked fantastic on the box.

They were amazing, im a big fan anyway but they didn't disappoint, just wish i'd had the chance to get to see them again in the queens head

Archived