Discount Tyre And Wheel Centre

WilDDog

Steer clear of those chav's

I got a set of tyres and they wore out within 1200 miles very poor :(

Which chavs?

Surely the lifespan of the tyre is mainly down to the brand/compound/driving style/car geometry rather than the person who put the tyre on?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which chavs?

Surely the lifespan of the tyre is mainly down to the brand/compound/driving style/car geometry rather than the person who put the tyre on?

Stop driving like a lunatic and they'll last a lot longer

Which chavs?

Stop driving like a lunatic and they'll last a lot longer

I haven't been driving like a lunatic! :o

For what it's worth I've always found National Tyres to be a most helpful bunch, and generally cheaper than the alternatives (not always - so it's always worth ringing around for quotes). I've always found ATS on south quay very helpful too when I've gone there.

I actually don't drive like a knob the said tyres were on a van and they only went about 50mph.

It was the fact he was selling very poor chinese tyres at the same price as the good ones. :angry:

I actually don't drive like a knob the said tyres were on a van and they only went about 50mph.

It was the fact he was selling very poor chinese tyres at the same price as the good ones. :angry:

so why diden u buy the gd ones if thay were the same price.

I allways use National Tyre. best place. and neil is a top bloke. even if I have to change the bloody things myself as normal when im there lol.

• 4 months later...

Archived