Age Of Conan:hyborian Adventures

immortalpuppet

There was quite a buzz about this game a while back but it seems that now its here there is not so much interest. I am going to give this a try and i am hoping for some good PVP content.

Has anyone pre ordered and gotthe access codes to play this weekend?

First impressions are good, you can spend a long time customising your new toon with lots of different features. The gameplay i think is fantastic, combat is great and moving around in general is good.

The standard UI is very basic but covers all the bases and is very easy to use. I only had a quick blast last night to see what it was like and so far i think its good.

saw it on a mates pc over the weekend - looked very laggy as the PC was a bit above minimum

needs 32 gig of space before patches!!!!

other than that it seems to just be another wow only without the amusing races

Oh and i have already given up on this one, first week was ok and then when it got to the stage where i am looking at this long term then it does not tick the boxes for a few reasons.

The gameplay reminds me too much of pirates of the burning sea which failed imo.

The quest lines are shockingly poo and dont have the lore i was expecting.

The pvp stuff and combat is very nice but not enough for me to justify spending £8 a month on it.

So if anyone wants the disks let me know.

Are there wenches with proper boobs?

WoW fell down on the wench (and genitalia) count IMO - so I'm after a game with a pretty decent wench (and boob) count.

Obviously working fannies would be welcome as well, something which is clearly worth £8 per month.

Archived