Cave Reunion

manxdj007

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's with all this trance music talk in a Cave reunion thread.

Bugger off back to your own thread and somebody get some cheesy 70's pop music on

*waves stick (walking - not glow)*

True, we appear to be ruining what was the best thread in MF history, jump to my shameless promotion thread about nightlife lineups to continue the trance chat.......

I think an Electrofresh reunion would be more refreshing, and its just as well as 2009 will see such an event.....blatant plug i know, but this topic has ran its course, Good night Cave. Sleep tight.

Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams (Don Gibson song), notable as a hit for Patsy Cline

Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This), an album by Eurythmics

Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)" (song), a song from the album, notably covered by Marilyn Manson

Sweet Dreams, an album by La Bouche

Sweet Dreams (La Bouche song), a song from the album

Sweet Dreams (Sword album)

Sweet Dreams (band), a UK group in the 1983 Eurovision Song Contest

Sweet Dreams (disco band), a UK group that had a hit with a cover of ABBA's "Honey, Honey"

Sweet Dreams (Air Supply song), a song by Air Supply

Sweet Dreams, a song by Tori Amos from Tales of a Librarian

Sweet Dreams, a song by Split Enz from Second Thoughts

Sweet Dreams, a song by Yes from Time and a Word

Sweet Dreams (1985 film), a film based on the life of Patsy Cline

Sweet Dreams (1996 film), a made-for-television film starring Tiffani Thiessen

Sweet Dreams (TV series), a Food Network program

Sweet Dreams (Frasier), an episode of Frasier

Sweet Dreams (novel), a novel by Michael Frayn

Sweet Dreams (book series), a series of teen romance novels

Sweet Dreams, Philosophical Obstacles to a Science of Consciousness, a book by Daniel Dennett

Sweet Dreams (video game), a video game by Hanako Games

Dave Cretney & Chris Williams are the dream makers, they make us all reminisce about the cave and dance with tears in our eyes, ultravox style! :D

ELECTROOOOOOFREEEEEEEEEESH! OH YES! Bye Cave you were shit, Electrofresh, now you are talking FIshy bwoy. (see how excited I got then? can't even type anymore)

Oh yeah and that shit tune I was talking about wasnt to do with a rainbow...it was "I saw a pretty rave girl" - please do not look it up, I have never listened to it, it was a mistake, it was on the radio when I walked in, it is not on mines I-pod no no. Honest.

Oh I just had a happy memory from the Cave, GOMH was DJing and he played 'Here comes the rain', fucking great version, well it must have been because that was about 15 years ago and I still remember it. (all be it the memory was sparked by Denzels mention of Sweet dreams)

ELECTROOOOOOFREEEEEEEEEESH! OH YES! Bye Cave you were shit, Electrofresh, now you are talking FIshy bwoy. (see how excited I got then? can't even type anymore)

Oh yeah and that shit tune I was talking about wasnt to do with a rainbow...it was "I saw a pretty rave girl" - please do not look it up, I have never listened to it, it was a mistake, it was on the radio when I walked in, it is not on mines I-pod no no. Honest.

Oh I just had a happy memory from the Cave, GOMH was DJing and he played 'Here comes the rain', fucking great version, well it must have been because that was about 15 years ago and I still remember it. (all be it the memory was sparked by Denzels mention of Sweet dreams)

You aren't related to Stanley Unwin by any chance?

• 6 years later...

Archived