Cave Reunion

manxdj007

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is sad, yes.

I stick by my trance, fuck it, its what i like, plenty of shit through the years but its what floats by boat, if we all had the same taste etc etc...

Getting one for Christmas, now that IS sad...

nah mate wearing it in public... that would be sad. ;)

It is sad, yes.

I stick by my trance, fuck it, its what i like, plenty of shit through the years but its what floats by boat, if we all had the same taste etc etc...

Getting one for Christmas, now that IS sad...

nah mate wearing it in public... that would be sad. ;)

It's not that bad when you think of the alternatives click

No you are not. However, I do only like psy-trance and proper psy-trance at that, none of that crescendo drum rolling for me. I had a little discussion with the miniBee about this only the other day, she was playing some god awful trash so I said "What in the name of the holy flock is this crap supposed to be?" and she said "Its trance mum." so I said "It is not" and then she said "It is, because my music teacher used this song as an example of trance.", perhaps it is a genre of trance I have missed (phew), it was dreadful, something about a rainbow girl with far too many drum loops that were on 586BPM, my son was going mental dancing to it but he likes 'An absolute Christmas' so...you know.

That is the misinterpretation, some believe that Clubland sh!te is trance, nope, glad i'm not alone, didn't think i was, just people seem to be ashamed like trance is a dirty word, its not like admitting your a smack head or something!

I know people into Psy, or tech-trance, but no pure trance fans, although to be fair i'm into all of it, its just wierd in a world where the top 4 voted dj's are trance dj's/acts, and the biggest/fullest tents at dance festivals are trance i don't know a mate into it, strange, maybe its all a con and i live in some Matrix type world, and im cracking the code, whoops, been on the smack again, just couldn't admit it :lol:

My quote was drenched in irony, i feel like only trance fan when i know i'm not, like Matt Lucas.

Good for you, just so i get a feel for the exact Psy your into, what dj's, i might have a listen, cos im no expert in psy trance, i know what i like, some of Christopher Lawrence is good, some is dire.

No you are not. However, I do only like psy-trance and proper psy-trance at that, none of that crescendo drum rolling for me. I had a little discussion with the miniBee about this only the other day, she was playing some god awful trash so I said "What in the name of the holy flock is this crap supposed to be?" and she said "Its trance mum." so I said "It is not" and then she said "It is, because my music teacher used this song as an example of trance.", perhaps it is a genre of trance I have missed (phew), it was dreadful, something about a rainbow girl with far too many drum loops that were on 586BPM, my son was going mental dancing to it but he likes 'An absolute Christmas' so...you know.

MissBees. Do you have a scrawny little dog on a piece of string ?...

...GOMH*...

You know the second visionary says something you all jump on the band wagon and have a go

it was quite funny at first to be honest

but who gives a flying fuck about the cave reunion any more 21 pages

this just needs to stop

Archived