Cave Reunion

manxdj007

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FINAL COMMENTS

well sad twats keep backstabbing me i dont give a toss im carrying on my business

as for posting my pics from my old website well thats just so childish

your a bunch of sad losers

miss take please close your legs your breath stinks

keep the thread going if you want

im too busy making money

cheers isle of dickhead people

lowest of the low

ENJOY YOUR SAD LIFE IN FORUM LAND COMPUTER GEEKS AND WANNABE DJ'S

MESSAGE TO ALL SO CALLED DJ'S IF YOU MAKE 21 YEARS IN BUSINESS and have my money THEN AND ONLY THEN SLAG ME DOWN BUT THAT WILL NEVER EVER HAPPEN AS YOUR A FLASH IN THE PAN SHITE

How can one person have so much stupid inside of his head? How does it all fit in? There's at least 4 peoples' worth of stupid in this post alone.

FINAL COMMENTS

well sad twats keep backstabbing me i dont give a toss im carrying on my business

im too busy making money

lowest of the low

MESSAGE TO ALL SO CALLED DJ'S IF YOU MAKE 21 YEARS IN BUSINESS and have my money THEN AND ONLY THEN SLAG ME DOWN BUT THAT WILL NEVER EVER HAPPEN AS YOUR A FLASH IN THE PAN SHITE

You've been glass collecting for 21 years now, dave? Wow, making a real go at the industry.

Gotta love the insults flying out there too, esp the miss take, thats gonna get me all day.

Dave you are a genius.

Also as a side note, be aware dj's can be very competative, bitchy at times, which as an outsider is really funny but not when your the target, just don't slag anyone off and you can't have any comeback, keep personal feelings personal and don't rise to them.

Dave, can't help but feel you never read my post on the "new dj's" thread, it would have saved you plenty of time & heartache!

If nothing else you have given some people new signatures :cool:

FINAL COMMENTS

im too busy making money

lowest of the low

its hardly backstabbin is it as i'd happily tell you all this to your face.

as your so rich and you obviously haven't invested in equipment have you spent it on reconstructive surgery so you look less like sloth from the goonies?

HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't beleive this has lasted for 18 pages

Never has a thread delivered so beautifully.

I've already had one pleading PM asking for him to be deleted and all his comments removed. I can almost picture the guy practically sobbing as he realises how badly he's just ruined what little reputation he had and is now trying to do damage limitation.

I'm also tempted to print out the abusive PM he also sent me and take it down to Bordello's on Saturday night to see if he'll read it out to me :)

Archived