Cave Reunion

manxdj007

my god we are clever

do you even attend the cave reunions i'm saying you dont but just insist on a winge

about anything you can chip in on

Er, you're the one having a winge here! If you don't like the subject, bugger off, but don't start telling people what they can discuss.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No-one really having a go at me Revan tbh, not by the standards that they can anyways :lol:

I just enjoy the banter and get to express my passion, and opinions, this ain't flaming for me, not by MF standards.

it was Dave that got 99.9% of the grief, i just got one page, and to be fair its my own fault for plugging myself and my nights in this thread, should have done it seperate.

That is the misinterpretation, some believe that Clubland sh!te is trance, nope, glad i'm not alone, didn't think i was, just people seem to be ashamed like trance is a dirty word, its not like admitting your a smack head or something!

I know people into Psy, or tech-trance, but no pure trance fans, although to be fair i'm into all of it, its just wierd in a world where the top 4 voted dj's are trance dj's/acts, and the biggest/fullest tents at dance festivals are trance i don't know a mate into it, strange, maybe its all a con and i live in some Matrix type world, and im cracking the code, whoops, been on the smack again, just couldn't admit it :lol:

My quote was drenched in irony, i feel like only trance fan when i know i'm not, like Matt Lucas.

Good for you, just so i get a feel for the exact Psy your into, what dj's, i might have a listen, cos im no expert in psy trance, i know what i like, some of Christopher Lawrence is good, some is dire.

sounds like a plan for a trance (you) and psytrance (me) type night really dood :)

sounds like a plan for a trance (you) and psytrance (me) type night really dood :)

Sounds good to me, i can do the prog trance early doors then euphoric stuff, then you then come on with some proper Psy-trance, sounds awesome, will try and wrangle it my end, will keep you posted.

Oooh good idea Mish, they used to have trumpets and stuff in Ibetha didn't they, iirc Almond Van Helden had some guy with a midi wind controller on stage with him. I haven't got a midi wind controller (always wanted one - well, since last year anyway) but I have a flute, is that any good?

Sounds good to me, i can do the prog trance early doors then euphoric stuff, then you then come on with some proper Psy-trance, sounds awesome, will try and wrangle it my end, will keep you posted.

i am that techno / acid / psytrance / hardhouse / hard trance tart!

Archived