Cave Reunion

manxdj007

To be fair to Dave, he is hardly able to defend himself.

But we all understand that he is no brain surgeon and is only retaliating to the comments we leave (which I am as guilty as all off you) but maybe we are just bullying him now?

Dave is harmless, I have known him since school and yerr he blags he is rich and all that. But we all know he is not, but I for one don't want to make him feel like I am sure he is currently feeling, just leaves a sour taste in my throat.

So maybe its time to just give the guy a break and move on the next subject?

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair play John for speaking out.

Dave, if your out there, I tried sticking up for you once (albeit with some needless self promotion) and felt some of the wrath myself, but managed to chat my way out, but i can't deny it was hard and its far easier to just insult someone back (which you did, giving more ammo), so just leave it.

For the day or so i got the shit, i was both furious and upset, if Dave has felt like that for weeks then that is sad.

I know Dave, he ain't a bad guy, to be fair eased me back into club dj'ing after a year out, which helped the nerves, we for two years covered each other at a club and he is a reliable and fair guy, and there are far worse people on this rock and in this forum, perhaps his lack of forum experience left him open or his childlike competativeness (which i agreed i had in regard to dj'ing, but learn't to supress) mean't when called a cock he naturally exploded.

In short, seeing as this topic actually reached the "zenith" of internet (copyright G.O.M.H.(it really did!)), i hope Dave, and others, leave it alone and perhaps post on other topics.

Just don't retort Dave as this will go another 19 pages, take care dude.

Of course, there's no actual evidence that this user is the jock he claims to be, and as such this thread is actually a tad dodgy for the board in a legalishy kind of way. But one thing is for sure - disc jockeys are as a rule all egotistical tossers, and the thread delivers beautifully in that respect.

Sorry - sorry - just to clarify. Dave Kelly - was this the same 'Joey' Kelly who went to QEII and walked around with a permanent gurn?

The same legend in his own lunchtime who used to spin the discs at the Pumphouse (downstairs at the Creg Malin, stupid)?

The very same Dave Kelly who tells people he's been DJ'ing in London (for that read 'I put 50p in the Jukebox at the Crown & Swan when the big boys had gone').

The same Dave Kelly who has a chip on his shoulder the size of a small African country - 'I coulda been a contender'

The same Dave Kelly who rolled every single piss poor provincial DJ Cliche into one oversized marvellous parody.

The same Dave Kelly who still rolls up the sleeves of his bomber jacket to the elbows.

Oh Davey - you are the man.

xx

Think its just best if we just lay of Dave. I am sure when he started this thread , he did not do so to obtain such an amount off abuse and IMO a bit of Bullying . We all have a right to mouth of about stuff we are not happy about and Dave’s issue with the Cave is something that we all may not agree with, but Dave has a right to it none the less.

In hindsight I am sure Dave would not use such language again and to be fair his actions where in retaliation, not aggression. A DJ off I think would be quite a good laugh and I am sure it could be organised in the name off Charity etc easily enough.

So GOMH* and ManxDJ007 lets see you put your CDs/Vinyl where your decks are...lol

:D

Christ i've only read from page 16, but that was fantastic. Thankyou.

If GOMH got behind the decks for one night it might actually tempt me into a club over. Apart from one agonising hour i spent in the Outback on Saturday I haven't been to one in years.

By that premise, could you *actually* ie legally, not be the gargantuan twat we all think you are ?...

I'm not sure gargantuan twat has a legal definition, but as all of your thoughts, should your statement be accurate, in that respect don't breach the board's terms and conditions, then think away. I think the terms and conditions have been breached. And as mods have contributed to this thread it would be fairly difficult to deny knowledge of it's content.

Just a thought...

Well, at least you had one.

Here Here....lol

Where? Where? (Or rather, Why,Why you PLANK? lol,lol..... ; )))

Archived