Cave Reunion

manxdj007

as always you wankers get personal and insulting time you fucking all grew up im rich you are not

FUCK YOU ALL SO CALLED DJ'S yer all shite i made my money as said before and wouldnt want havana back a 3rd time im leaving it and this forum to the shite that you are

(visonary not included as he is a top DJ )

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
as always you wankers get personal and insulting time you fucking all grew up im rich you are not

FUCK YOU ALL SO CALLED DJ'S yer all shite i made my money as said before and wouldnt want havana back a 3rd time im leaving it and this forum to she shite that you are

Cock

FUCK YOU ALL SO CALLED DJ'S yer all shite i made my money as said before and wouldnt want havana back a 3rd time im leaving it and this forum to she shite that you are

classic post :lol:

just a quick question though, what's "she shite", does it involve 2 girls and 1 cup? :huh:

Cock

wanker big wanker

Dave, you are a special special man, i wish you were my dad.

Not just cos you're so rich either.

Edit to add:

wanker big wanker
Which could go down as post of the year imo, i can just imagine Dave spinning round like Taz, whistling, parping and shouting it.

Dave, do you spit on cakes as an encore?

wanker big wanker

"Well im a madass DJ who can turn crowds of one or more into a party zone I love life so much it hurts lol"

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=3764436

OH.MY.SWEET.FUCKING.GIDDY.AUNT.

I think the internet has just officially reached it's zenith.

Anything from now on is downhill for me.

Superb...

...GOMH*...

FUCK YOU ALL SO CALLED DJ'S yer all shite i made my money as said before and wouldnt want havana back a 3rd time im leaving it and this forum to the shite that you are

(visonary not included as he is a top DJ )

So DJ Joey Kelly, how much have you made then you keep telling us how rich you are.

A lot off people were going to the Cave when you were sat at home with your teddy bear.

As some have said you are a cock as you always have been.

Archived