Cave Reunion

manxdj007

barred myself more like vision nice try there and thanks for sticking up for me and to the uneducated i don just play oldies i do spendmore than most dj's here as i dont download illegally i buy mine on cd or legal download and like some names witheld use a laptop

i HAVE LAST LAUGH TOO 12 PAGES BEES GET OVER THAT EDGE

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yo dick 4 brains the only cock on here is you you little fuckwit now fuck off leave me alone

i started thread to set points straight and have some fun with older djs not the fucking annoying wannabes around today

I ran clubs before now and would not even think about the pile of shite on this ialsnd all jumped up twats like you apart from one DJ and thats dereck mckenna aka degs jnr

so go back and have a sad life

yo dick 4 brains the only cock on here is you you little fuckwit now fuck off leave me alone

i started thread to set points straight and have some fun with older djs not the fucking annoying wannabes around today

I ran clubs before now and would not even think about the pile of shite on this ialsnd all jumped up twats like you apart from one DJ and thats dereck mckenna aka degs jnr

so go back and have a sad life

thumb_notice_this_thread_delivers.jpg

Which clubs have you run then Dave?

The only club I can remember you spinning the wheels of steel at was the Rex and Colin Club.

oh Terry you have just made me piss myself !! Good old Rex & Colin.. the good old days when getting a free weetabix or brillopad was all you lived for !!!

;)

I had suppressed these things from my mind. now they're champing at the bit to come back into my consciousness. I remember teh names rex and colin but i can't remember where i saw them / it / her/ etc. I also remember something about a weetabix - shit!

Oh dear. All I do is complain about DJs, for years I have said "I hate The Egg" how wrong is that? they are fucking brilliant, I dont hate them, I just didnt know who they were because of DJ's. They take all the gratitude for other peoples music when they should have a little screen saying "Tonight I will be playing music written and played by......" (my friend and I made that idea up after some wine). Im not saying DJs are all rubbish, Mo, GOMH and Dreamfish are quite good to tell me who 'a record' is by. The thing is Manxdj007 I dont know who you are, I used to goto the Cave back in the oops upside your head days, but, I wasnt into music then , actually I must have been a right twat, oops upside your head? oh nooooes. What ever scrap of street cred I might of ever had has just been erased forever, I wish I hadn't remembered that, really I do.

And Ravey Davey gravy, most of the other posts here have been a less than a 'big up' the Dave massive - innt? So..I wouldnt really be too proud, and I have to tell you I have more people in my (IOM) pole dancing class group on facebook than you have in yours and mine isnt even a public group. Ahh well pole dancing FTW, DJing is soooo 1970's.

Anyone bought Shri's new album yet?

Bees, here you go.. well you sit on the floor in a line.. you do two taps to your right , two too your left , lean forward and them clap twice above your head..lol you get the drift.. I said oops up side ya head i said...lol

Shri's albumn..?

I ended up DJing Havana last night and i am sad to say... i played Summer of 69 ...lol

Miss Take.. here are a few more clues..Rex and Colin.. he was a Blue Peter Magician, really he was, honest !!!

One hint, Sarah C.. I will send you a PM message

hehe... all in good taste, next thread.. I hate EMO's link...lol :D

Are you the same John Faragher that we used to take the piss out of at the QEII because you said 'fill-ums' instead of films?

Anything to keep this thread going

Archived