Cave Reunion

manxdj007

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I feel the time is right to just have my tuppence worth here.

Its not a case of ego, i don't think i'm anything special, i know i could be replaced today or tomorrow

yes you could, easily, but they have to pay someone eh!

and of course it must be the DJ bringing people to shitelife, as the competition between clubs there is fierce! my word, get a grip of that ego! (i have created a new vibe), my f***ing god. you do know your only playing other peoples music dont you. (its about bands and live music now), yeah that just began like.

UP and YOUR and OWN and ASS springs to mind.

Ken, you will find the competition in Ramsey is fierce, you just have to look at ..................ermmmmm well there is another "club" there I am sure.

Still I have been to Fight Night, I mean Night Shite and was not a bad night at all, good to see other faces, Music was a little hard for my taste, but the crowd did seem to enjoy it more than my old ears.

and of course it must be the DJ bringing people to shitelife, as the competition between clubs there is fierce! my word, get a grip of that ego! (i have created a new vibe), my f***ing god. you do know your only playing other peoples music dont you. (its about bands and live music now), yeah that just began like.

I don't think for one minute i bring the people, the place obviously fills itself, the customers need entertainment, yet again, someone going on about my supposed ego, FYI i severely lack self confidence, so where does an ego make its way ? and to be honest anyone who can type to someone so rudely having nothing to do with matters or knowing the person is clearly an, well, its pretty obvious what you are!

I was simply stating that the band vibe has picked up again, which is correct.

The vibe at Nightlife had changed from old stuff and old school dance to fresher stuff, the quote " i created the new vibe" came from staff and punters, not me, so go back under the rock you've been living under Mr "34 posts in two years" for a while because clearly a civil discussion is not possible with your lack of decorum.

I don't think for one minute i bring the people, the place obviously fills itself, the customers need entertainment, yet again, someone going on about my supposed ego, FYI i severely lack self confidence, so where does an ego make its way ? and to be honest anyone who can type to someone so rudely having nothing to do with matters or knowing the person is clearly an, well, its pretty obvious what you are!

I was simply stating that the band vibe has picked up again, which is correct.

The vibe at Nightlife had changed from old stuff and old school dance to fresher stuff, the quote " i created the new vibe" came from staff and punters, not me, so go back under the rock you've been living under Mr "34 posts in two years" for a while because clearly a civil discussion is not possible with your lack of decorum.

john WAS more polite, but said the same thing. btw, it wasnt TO you, it was a post on an open forum, truth hurt like? there is more to a club than the DJ fella. espesh 1 wit absolutely no competition, just like a big house party really innit.

Ken, dragging me in now..lol

I have to agree with Vish, he has got a good thing going up Nurff, they do seem to like it harder up there.

But this thread is for us old fart has been DJ's to wreck the ego off Dave 007 Kelly, over his pompous remark that he WAS an origional Cave DJ, even though the Cave was going whilst said Mr Kelly was still getting the school bus back to Westview in Peel.

But we all have our Dreams and I share Vish of playing with my 12inch in the DJ Box from Heaven... :D

Ken, dragging me in now..lol

I have to agree with Vish, he has got a good thing going up Nurff, they do seem to like it harder up there.

But this thread is for us old fart has been DJ's to wreck the ego off Dave 007 Kelly, over his pompous remark that he WAS an origional Cave DJ, even though the Cave was going whilst said Mr Kelly was still getting the school bus back to Westview in Peel.

But we all have our Dreams and I share Vish of playing with my 12inch in the DJ Box from Heaven... :D

I am guessing Dave is now barred for previous comments?

I wouldn't like to be the focus of further venom so i will just sum up, John, i'm trying to get you up here, possibly early in the new year.

Ken, the up my own ass comment was TO me, personal attacks are what ruins forums in my experience, its your opinion, its a forum, and there is nothing i can do either way to change your mind as its free speech, however, being nasty when i have never written a bad word about anyone shows where the ego's lie.

Archived