Cave Reunion

manxdj007

Re-read this the whole way through last night. It's my all time fave MF thread. I'm no longer GOMH* but, bizarrely, next moth I launch the first of my "Live The Dream" swimming pool parties in Thailand. And I'm still playing vinyl :>)

I bet there's some massive moths in Thailand.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re-read this the whole way through last night. It's my all time fave MF thread. I'm no longer GOMH* but, bizarrely, next moth I launch the first of my "Live The Dream" swimming pool parties in Thailand. And I'm still playing vinyl :>)

I bet there's some massive moths in Thailand.

Nearly as big as the ones in your wallet and head.

I play chilled "Sunset" stuff from 4-7pm. Then Old Skool (aaaaaiiiiiieeeeee) till 9pm. Then our guest DJ plays nice some cool deep house shit. It's a nice mixture and suits the environs. Only done Chiang Mai so far but Pattaay is WAY busier. Hoping to launch in Bangkok soon too ...

GOMH* :>) ...

If you want to relive the cave from the comfort of your own home then simply type in the name of one of your fave tunes from that era into YouTube, bang on a pair of decent fully enclosed headphones and go an a wild trip through your musical past.

For extra authenticity, stock up on lots of your favourite drink and plug one of these into a nearby light fitting.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111323435362

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fastyr Mie:

When I saw the Title of this Thread, I at first thought it had something to do with the Old Cave Jail that is in Peel which is not used as Jail anymore and is now a Tourist Attraction Leece Museum. It is just down the street along the Harbour south of St.Patrick's Isle Peel Castle.

http://www.peelonline.net/leece/

Here is the Picture of the Old Cave Jail:

leece-bike-display.jpg

When I was there, it was still Dark and Dank with a couple of Mannequins in it depicting a couple of Prisoners who actually were kept there including some Suffragette who spent some time in there.

Looks like they now have it as a TT Motorcycle display showing some Motorcycles that were in the TTs Races over the years.

3X3

Archived