Cave Reunion

manxdj007

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The M.G.M. what a place !

I recall one night , a member of the then notorious "Barmy army" was given a good hiding inside the premises by a well known bouncer , who went by the name of Alan Murdoch .

Obviously not very happy about this he ran home and returned with a Twelve bore shotgun :)

Fully intent on causing Mr Murdoch serious harm , he proceeded to chase him into the upstairs toilets where Big Al locked himself into a cubicle and literally shat himself.

His friends then wrestled the gun from him and removed the cartridges just before the police arrived (A move which severely reduced the sentence he eventually received). and The cartridges were thrown into the foundations of the then under construction Barclays bank , I.I.R.C?

a typical quiet friday night :P

I remember the same on a ferry from IOM to UK... must have been 12... Also remember having to stand for 30 mins to get in the cave... and under 18s on a wednesday????? or was it a Thursday???

He bought it at the 5 and dime !!! played it till his fingers bled, back in the summer off 69...lol

I remember being in the cave under 18s and i'm sure it was a Tuesday night i think the top 40 came out that night. The night I think Duran Duran had there first number 1.............lol...

Save the DJ, Save the world !!!!!

:D

fair enough the DJ's played the music but i think the doormen made the night I had many a night with them boys and everyone had a differant girl at the end of the night if you where lucky enough to share a drink with them at the end ot the night ......I remember Big Colin he was the main man.... Ian mr crisp ...lol.....think there was ant other Colin Alan, Ricky, and Peter some friend of Colin well thats what he used to say .... how did they get the girls by LOOKING hard????????

I remember the same on a ferry from IOM to UK... must have been 12... Also remember having to stand for 30 mins to get in the cave... and under 18s on a wednesday????? or was it a Thursday???

He bought it at the 5 and dime !!! played it till his fingers bled, back in the summer off 69...lol

I remember being in the cave under 18s and i'm sure it was a Tuesday night i think the top 40 came out that night. The night I think Duran Duran had there first number 1.............lol...

Nah, monday night was the under 18's. I remember it well.

Images (above the conti), the first video jukebox on the Island. New Order and N n n n n n n n Nineteen playing on it all the time :)

Happy days.

Images was beside, not above the conti. Bloody 'funky town' over and over and over. And def leopards Animal. Gah!

Not only are you a cock, but you sound increasingly bitter and you're struggling to contain an overwhelming urge to tell us how great your life is. Is it us you're trying to convince or yourself?

Archived