Cave Reunion

manxdj007

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not only are you a cock, but you sound increasingly bitter and you're struggling to contain an overwhelming urge to tell us how great your life is. Is it us you're trying to convince or yourself?

I'm stuck between ANS and SLIM on who owned him the best lol

Give Dave Manxdj007 a break!!! He has earned Millions of pounds, lives the life of a Sheik Prince and has to fight off the hordes off admiring woman every where he DJs.

That has to be enough to twist anyone into what he has become.

:huh:

swing swing swing, (and not a great competition at that)!!! come on boys, get one! there is no scene here anymore! why keep lookin (thru rose tinted ones) to days gone by.

dave, unfortunately, u have been eaten alive, feel for you son, as am sure u had an impact on where u were, with wat u did, but, time moves on mate.....

john, FFS, mike skills, and work a crowd...? my ass u do! no clubs, no scene....... we may have somethin to look forward to thou, as andy is letting CC play at the old courthouse, (a man with some vision methinks) , few others wud have been gud there too, MO, KYM, GINGE. but atleast theres a manager of a club who knows his music/people....none of the owners do....SEFTON GROUP, hold your head in shame...!

been a well interestin thread thou, have chuckled....!

Ken

we are entitled to remember the good old days as well as look forward to those to come.

I do look forward to Andi's viaion at the Courthouse and I know that CC will do his thang.

Mann will never be on parr with the UK, but we can only try the best with what we have, its not all doom and gloom.

We have a thriving live music schene, at least we have two clubs, people may moan but they still seem to go to Colours on a Friday and Paramount on a Saturday. The Courthouse will give them a great other option. There are other venues that are for other taste, The Outback, Bordello's, Havana, G&Ds all cater for people. So things could be looking up in the Courthouse holds its promise.

But this thread has been funny as fook I agree

:rolleyes:

Yeah thats what i wanted originally trip down memory lane one last time funny yes apart from the knobhead callin me a cock he seemed to be obcessed with cock the only club 4 him is in the bogs at nobles park or has that been took over by dandara or sefton group too .

Yeah thats what i wanted originally trip down memory lane one last time funny yes apart from the knobhead callin me a cock he seemed to be obcessed with cock the only club 4 him is in the bogs at nobles park or has that been took over by dandara or sefton group too .

I actually feel quite bad now. You've come here for one last hurragh, a trip down memory lane one last time, one last shot at seeing if anyone remembers the glory days of the cave when no-one cared about music. And we, as a forum, have failed in our duty to a fellow man in your hour of need, i, for my part, appologise. Because you've obviously had this boiling up inside since the cave reuinions began, you amassed a gargantuan 8 members to a moany facebook page in protest , you've come on here and you really have had a bloody good cry, got it all out then stood back awaiting the love and adulation that we could not afford to you. And dave, you've taken that with the grace and acceptance that only you could, and not a comma in sight either. It matters not that David Cretney has stolen your thunder, your Abba or Jive Bunny megamix's, he's taken all the plaudits and is now reaping the rewards and fame, because you know, you did it first, 40 years go, and still going strong , like an old fossil refusing to give up and be put in a museum.

I salute you manxdj007

Archived