Xbox 360 New Dashboard

WilDDog

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As it's all new has anyone come across how to turn off automatic downloads of demos, if so where is it?

Not seen that, in system?

Here's Me!

(my daughter made the avatar!)

I'm pretty chuffed with the new dash, like the navigation better, seems faster. Like the avatars, they're not too cutesy like the mii's but they could do with some more clothing options (kerching!).

Love the option to hard disk install in full, the machines very quiet and everything runs noticeably faster with a hd install. Glad I don't have to HD install everything though, cos there's a few games I only play occasionally.

Like the new popup for the X button with its little tabs, much better than the old blade thing that used to be a bit confusing.'

Don't like the fact that lists now only take up a part of the screen, so lists of movies and music are harder to navigate.

i'm liking the dashboard, very easy to navigate around. the new party feature is pretty cool as well. whereas before you could only have 1-1 private chats now you can have up to 8people in a party all playing different games chatting away.

Yeah, that's nice. Means your party can stay together when you change games too.

Here's you!

Ah so this is what it's trying to download! I keep telling it to piss off so I can play more fallout! Will let it go this time I think.

Worth grabbing for the HD install alone if you're playing lots of fallout.

Yeah good thinking!

Archived