Music To Make You Happy

Miss Take

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Super Furry Animals cheer me up. Just wanted to share.

Me too :P

New album out soon, they are putting videos of them recording the album up on their website for the next few weeks, really looking forward to this album, I'm hoping they will have regained some of their sense of fun which they seemed to have lost a little the last couple of years, saw them live last summer and they looked bored, not something I ever expected from SFA, their gigs used to be an almost 'religious experience' for their fans - me included !!

New album out soon, they are putting videos of them recording the album up on their website for the next few weeks, really looking forward to this album, I'm hoping they will have regained some of their sense of fun which they seemed to have lost a little the last couple of years, saw them live last summer and they looked bored, not something I ever expected from SFA, their gigs used to be an almost 'religious experience' for their fans - me included !!

Hopefully taking time out to do other things (eg neon neon - brilliant album) has helped.

Hopefully taking time out to do other things (eg neon neon - brilliant album) has helped.

Aye, definately, same goes for Candylion

Although I saw The Peth (Daf / Guto's side band with Rhys Ifans) in the summer and they were truly, truly awful !

Matchbox 20 - time after time (cover)

Jack savaroti - Most of his first albumn

The Verve - Sonnett & Lucky Man

Otis Reading - Tramp

Jackie Moon - Sweat (makes me laugh)

Goldie Looking Chain - Their first albumn, just had me laughing my head off the whole way through !!!

guns n roses - appetite for destruction, use you illusion 1 & 2

georgie porgie - life goes on

modjo - lady

raven maze - real life (fatboy slim remix)

krafty kuts - ill type sound

roger sanchez - another chance

phoenix - if i ever feel better i'll go to the disco

zoe - sunshine on a rainy day

ian brown - FEAR (UNKLE remix)

deux - deux

claude von stroke - who's afraid of detroit

happy mondays - pills, thrills & bellyaches

Archived