Films You Are Not Looking Forward To Watching

immortalpuppet

I was having a sniff around IMDB today and saw a couple of films that just made me angry, first off was The Green street hooligans 2.. WTF! I imagine the yanks would not get it if the film was called Green Street so they added the Hooligans part. The Trailer makes me want to squeeze my eyeballs with tweezers.

The next one just made me laugh because of the cast, Looks like they are just missing Van man and Steven segull for a full house, It is a must watch though because it will be full of cheese!

Hellraiser is true. barker was on board at first but I heard a rumour he's fucked off.. To be honest if they do a good job it'll be brilliant. The level of makeup effects these days would make everyone of the chain ripping through skin scenes very uneasy to watch.

There was a scene in saw 4 where a guy was hooked up to a load of chains. That will be an average scene in Hellraiser.

Actually, the worst thing they could do is turn it into a gorefest because that's not what Hellraiser is about. It's not a slasher film and eviscerated guts all over the show isn't going to make it good.

First film was perfect.

...... if Bradley isn't pinhead they can fuck off.

Well said that man!

I suppose handled 'correctly', with plentiful input from Barker himself, it could turn out well. Mind you, anything to do with the Cenobites and flesh shredding is all to the good in my book.

Archived