Kaiser Chiefs At The Villa

alibaba

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers ade, if you're not up to much on Saturday come on down, not seen you in ages.

Declan, the line up is me ben and pabs from gratiz and our friend Steph on piano, synth and samples.

Fantastic - Congratulations POP / Oogie, thats ace news, if I'd known you boys (and girl) were playing I would have got a ticket !!

Great exposure for a great local band, nice one Lenny !!

Cheers ade, if you're not up to much on Saturday come on down, not seen you in ages.

Declan, the line up is me ben and pabs from gratiz and our friend Steph on piano, synth and samples.

Cheers fella, I'd love to come down to see ya, but it's shooting in England again this weekend. I haven't seen a weekend on the Island since mid-April. We've got a couple of gigs in TT but we've only managed to get together for 2 rehearsals since about bloody February. I'll keep an eye out on your myspace for any Planes gigs I can make before the Island Games.

Got to give a mention to Lenny too, whom I presume has decided on a good, local support.

Edited to add - OK, just checked out your page, will def make either the Traf or Basement in TT week - good times!

Just like to say a big thank you to Lenny Conroy.

Thanks to those who have commented. For those less happy, well im sure you know in these types of situations you can't please everyone.

George Rober, hahaha, yeah your right I very much doubt we'll be the topic of future KC interviews, but do you honestly think we thought otherwise? All bands put forward for the gig are excellent, a credit to the brilliantly diverse music scene that the IOM possesses. But someone had to get it, and like I said you can't please everyone.

This is merely a fun opportunity for us to play on a great stage, in a great room with a big PA. And that, for us, is what it's all about.

http://www.myspace.com/planesoverparis

Just like to say a big thank you to Lenny Conroy.

Thanks to those who have commented. For those less happy, well im sure you know in these types of situations you can't please everyone.

George Rober, hahaha, yeah your right I very much doubt we'll be the topic of future KC interviews, but do you honestly think we thought otherwise? All bands put forward for the gig are excellent, a credit to the brilliantly diverse music scene that the IOM possesses. But someone had to get it, and like I said you can't please everyone.

This is merely a fun opportunity for us to play on a great stage, in a great room with a big PA. And that, for us, is what it's all about.

http://www.myspace.com/planesoverparis

And rightly so....... best of luck to you on the night as well, i shall be in the audience to cheer you on Sirs! Nice to see the thread doesnt have to turn into a kindergarten punch up, and that one can exercise the right to an opinion without too much retribution! You have justified yourselves admirably!!!!.......see you on the night, i know you won't let us down!

Oh........Keyboarder & Sarah C......hope you are gonna show your support as well !!!! Cheerio!

Uh, what support?

Oh..........I get it Keyboarder! My earlier comments met with your dissatisfaction! I assumed you may be genuinely concerned about "negativity" surrounding Planes of Paris landing the big gig!!! Naturally, i assumed that you may be attending, given your concern?.........................now i see you were just trawling the threads looking for someone to argue with......FOR A CHANGE!!!!!!!!!! Why don't you go? It will give you a break from the forums!

• 3 weeks later...

Noel:

"I'm right into the Blur reunion, 'cause it'll finish off the Kaiser Chiefs and put them to bed. There's nothing worse than a shit Blur. And at least the original shit Blur are back to finish off all these other shit Blurs. I'm bang into the Blur reunion."

He's a charmer :)

Noel:

"I'm right into the Blur reunion, 'cause it'll finish off the Kaiser Chiefs and put them to bed. There's nothing worse than a shit Blur. And at least the original shit Blur are back to finish off all these other shit Blurs. I'm bang into the Blur reunion."

He's a charmer :)

That's rich coming from a bloke who plays in a Beatles tribute band...

Archived