Kaiser Chiefs At The Villa

alibaba

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*linky linky*

why is £37.50 a bit harsh? if you wanted to go watch them across in the UK, you would pay probably five times that (boat,hotel,drink etc).

well done Lenny! Triskel rocks!!!

But if you lived across would you be paying that?

Frankly Knoxville yes!

http://www.kaiserchiefs.co.uk/livedates.php#

This links to the bands website and while most of the prices relate to festivals and are in foreign currencies they do seem comparable.

*linky linky*

why is £37.50 a bit harsh? if you wanted to go watch them across in the UK, you would pay probably five times that (boat,hotel,drink etc).

well done Lenny! Triskel rocks!!!

But if you lived across would you be paying that?

Frankly Knoxville yes!

http://www.kaiserchiefs.co.uk/livedates.php#

This links to the bands website and while most of the prices relate to festivals and are in foreign currencies they do seem comparable.

Nice one, I'll try and get tickets for this then.

These things cost money, I find the people here (myself included) are very mean when it comes to paying for things. I'm a nightmare festival head, I go to one band gigs, then wander off to see 'something else' half way through and miss half the show.

I might even go, just to support the promoter, its a great thing for the Island he does. I'd love The Bays to come here and play at PCC (great little venue) but I'd be too scared to arrange it incase noone else liked them, and those who did didn't go to see them but if someone else wanted to arrange it I would go :D

The ticket price is well well worth the night you'll get.

The Kaisers are one of the best live acts the UK can offer today. Very very active on stage and tighter as a mouses ear. To book them mid festival season in such a small venue is f00king brilliant.

I'm not a big Kaisers fan but I will be going as it will be a brilliant night.. very hot, very sweaty and lots of fun!

Well done triskel and all who sail on her!

Reasonable enough price.I recently bought tickets for U2 at the Millenium stadium and that was £55 each plus £10 booking fee for standing tickets.

They saw you coming. U fucking 2. If they were playing in my back garden I'd draw the curtains. The last reasonable thing they did was Zooropa, coming up on 20 years ago.

I like the Kaiser Chiefs though.

Reasonable enough price.I recently bought tickets for U2 at the Millenium stadium and that was £55 each plus £10 booking fee for standing tickets.

They saw you coming. U fucking 2. If they were playing in my back garden I'd draw the curtains. The last reasonable thing they did was Zooropa, coming up on 20 years ago.

I like the Kaiser Chiefs though.

The guy that sold your parents that condom saw them coming also, what a mistake they made that night.

Archived