Martin Clunes

Maxmann

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regarding the Spina Bifida Manx Cat.....Does anyone have a mature healthy manx cat? Mann Cat Sanctuary doesn't have one healthy manxie. Our only manx died when he was 3 of kidney failure, he was our only manx (stumpie) other cats we've had were/are tailed. Seeing as the Manx cat is an international breed of cat surely there must be healthy individuals. And you have to pay good money for a true tailless manx. So anybody... healthy manxie? or had one live to 20 years?

only here could a deformity ( probably due to inbreeding?? ) be called a 'breed'....

They're behind the recent application for another radio station for the Isle of Man too.

isn't it just 'radio' by name?? i thought they were only into things via 'phone' lines?? more of an online radio rather than through the air signals?? in which case would it actually be a 'radio'? perhaps the dream is getting bigger?

If I paid any tax it would start at 10%. The more you earn the more you pay.

Dials 685685, "income tax please... errr hello I am reporting a non payment off income tax on earning's"...lol

Martin Clunes is about to do a programme on TV called Islands, the programme had a write up in Saturdays Daily Express supplement, but he states he will never return to the Isle of Man, in his words the Island is full of smug people avoiding paying the UK rate of tax, which he adds the Island is little more than a tax haven, which is subsidised by the UK taxpayers,and he would never be likely to return

So it looks like, all Alan Bells hard work, to get us a good name is to no avail

this is my first time (I'm a manx forum virgin!) so I hope I'm putting my comment in the right place. From what I hear Martin Clunes was taken out on a boat owned by a wealthy come-over who was boasting about the low tax. I wonder how many manx people he was actually allowed to meet?! I don't know many manx people who brag about the low tax! Wattie

The Baggs Family - http://www.bluewave.im

Enjoy :)

BlueWave Communications has direct off-island connectivity. Contact us today to get your business connected the the Isle of Man's high speed Internet backbone

Not very professional - ....

Whats worse he tells us in his directors blog he will be "waiving (sic)the flag for the Isle of Man" on said television programme. Seems quite appropriate really.

From what I hear Martin Clunes was taken out on a boat owned by a wealthy come-over who was boasting about the low tax. I wonder how many manx people he was actually allowed to meet?! I don't know many manx people who brag about the low tax! Wattie

Why not watch it on itv.com rather than going on 2nd hand info?

Regarding the Spina Bifida Manx Cat.....Does anyone have a mature healthy manx cat? Mann Cat Sanctuary doesn't have one healthy manxie. Our only manx died when he was 3 of kidney failure, he was our only manx (stumpie) other cats we've had were/are tailed. Seeing as the Manx cat is an international breed of cat surely there must be healthy individuals. And you have to pay good money for a true tailless manx. So anybody... healthy manxie? or had one live to 20 years?

I had a true Manx cat, he was a lovely cat with a great personality. He didn't have any health problems until he was about 12 or so, when he got urinary problems which were due to old age.

Nope they are non taxable, I declared them on my tax form and was told there is no need.

Of course, this could be a mistake John!!! Don't worry you should be offered a payment plan though!

But Pat still hard to start a thread about it !!!! lol

The Baggs Family - http://www.bluewave.im

Enjoy :)

BlueWave Communications has direct off-island connectivity. Contact us today to get your business connected the the Isle of Man's high speed Internet backbone

Not very professional - ....

Whats worse he tells us in his directors blog he will be "waiving (sic)the flag for the Isle of Man" on said television programme. Seems quite appropriate really.

Anyone tried this bluewave hotspot thingy?

At £6.95 a month its pretty cheap, doesn't say about bandwidth though.

Archived