Islandbooks

bluemonday

This store will be the biggest outlet for Fantasy and Gaming the Isle of Man has seen.

Er...second biggest - after this.

post-2251-1242898330_thumb.jpg

lol wicked !!!

I heard a rumour that the MHKs have put in planning permission for a new tower for The Unblinking Eye.

Thats Douglas Corpy..lol

arr as long as you stock, Star Wars Legacy and teh Miniatures then I am happy, also D&D, Forgotten Realms and Star Wars Role play books. Also the novels would be good, but i tend to go to Waterstones as they get them in quickly or I amazon.

I can confirm we will be stocking D&D (in most of its formats) and Star Wars.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Excellent.

Was in there this lunchtime, and the staff at the till were reading MF, fame at last!

I did mention to the guys in the shop the positive feedback we have received here this afternoon and to monitor the MF for order ideas from you guys.

Cheers

I want star wars Miniatures for free !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope they read this !! lol

We do and no sorry. But your continued support will be appreciated. John we will be increasing the Star Wars Minatures line just for you.

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update:

Island Books is closing for business today, so get down there and support your local bookshop.

As for the new store...we now have a name:

INFINITY ASYLUM

We are in the process of finalising a shop location and a website/shop will be unleashed shortly.

We're also looking for a local celeb to open the store come opening day (looking at you Mr. Faragher!).

We're also looking for a local celeb to open the store come opening day (looking at you Mr. Faragher!).

Probably the best idea, yeah, speak to John and he'll give you the dates when I will be available. He'll also give you my price ranges for short / long public speeches, ribbon cutting, autographs and photos with several staff and / or other peasants.

Edited to add: Do you fancy having a brass band at the opening? ;)

Probably the best idea, yeah, speak to John and he'll give you the dates when I will be available. He'll also give you my price ranges for short / long public speeches, ribbon cutting, autographs and photos with several staff and / or other peasants.

Edited to add: Do you fancy having a brass band at the opening? ;)

Stav, can you bring down your kebab trailer as well please..lol

Have you though off getting as many people in Star wars etc fancy dress??

We are planning to be open some time after TT has passed us by.

This store will be the biggest outlet for Fantasy and Gaming merchandise the Isle of Man has seen.

Any questions can be directed to myself or the guys currently working in Island Books.

Cheers

i thought this place was your fantasy outlet.. ..

sound business planning opening after the 40,000 visitors go home aswell.

Archived