Islandbooks

bluemonday

Just to let everyone know that although Island Books is closing there will be a new "Gaming/Hobbies" shop opening soon in Douglas that will stock Comics/Graphic novels, Collectable Card Games, Roleplay Games, Board Games and Collectables. Also a Games Workshop franchise is in the pipeline.

Buy' ngop! I trust all the staff will be fluent in Klingon.

And are all able "Force" Users.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are planning to be open some time after TT has passed us by.

This store will be the biggest outlet for Fantasy and Gaming merchandise the Isle of Man has seen.

Any questions can be directed to myself or the guys currently working in Island Books.

Cheers

This store will be the biggest outlet for Fantasy and Gaming merchandise the Isle of Man has seen.

Any questions can be directed to myself or the guys currently working in Island Books.

Cheers

I hope you have a decent stock of Sci-Fi stuff as well for the people who aren't into dwarves and elves...? (Kids will go mad for Doctor Who, Star Wars and now Star Trek stuff)

Cheers

I have the only working fazer ever built. It was fired only once to keep William Shatner from making another album.

Cheers

Are you going to be the owner?

Cheers

I hope you have a decent stock of Sci-Fi stuff as well for the people who aren't into dwarves and elves...? (Kids will go mad for Doctor Who, Star Wars and now Star Trek stuff)

Yes we plan on covering as many of the genre (Sci-fi, fantasy, horror, Manga, etc.) as possible.

Cheers

Are you going to be the owner?

I am connected to the new store which is all I can say at this time.

P.S. Don't worry John we will continue to be stocking the Star Wars Miniatures line.

Yes we plan on covering as many of the genre (Sci-fi, fantasy, horror, Manga, etc.) as possible.

Brilliant news, my graphic novel collection can continue to grow...I'm especially looking forward to the next in the excellent series of "The Walking Dead".

Brilliant news, my graphic novel collection can continue to grow...I'm especially looking forward to the next in the excellent series of "The Walking Dead".

We will be indeed trying to get in "The Walking Dead" series (I got upto the volume where they occupy the abandoned prison.)

If anyone else has any particular requests please let us know as we are building up "things to stock" list as we speak.

Cheers

This store will be the biggest outlet for Fantasy and Gaming the Isle of Man has seen.

Er...second biggest - after this.

post-2251-1242898330_thumb.jpg

lol wicked !!!

I heard a rumour that the MHKs have put in planning permission for a new tower for The Unblinking Eye.

Thats Douglas Corpy..lol

arr as long as you stock, Star Wars Legacy and teh Miniatures then I am happy, also D&D, Forgotten Realms and Star Wars Role play books. Also the novels would be good, but i tend to go to Waterstones as they get them in quickly or I amazon.

Archived