David White Cars

thelegend

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering the same the other day, I drive past DW cars everyday and I cant ever remember seeing a closing down sign.

I heared a couple of months ago it was to close / And im sure it was in the paper for sale at one time.

You will also see that another car sales Garage in tromode has closed and moved into Douglas under one roof.

I think you will find a few changes this year in the car sales industry.

I was wondering the same the other day, I drive past DW cars everyday and I cant ever remember seeing a closing down sign.

I heared a couple of months ago it was to close / And im sure it was in the paper for sale at one time.

You will also see that another car sales Garage in tromode has closed and moved into Douglas under one roof.

The City cars place in Peel seemed like it may be closed today, very deserted

Hay TF, the majority of car sales garages are closed on Sundays. I don't quite know why, but it is the case.

Hi easylife, which is the other one thats closed in tromode? and out of interest, (I'm not trolling or looking for an arguement) but what are the "few changes this year in the car sales industry" that you're expecting. :)

City Cars have moved or so the sign on the gate stated, but I can't remember where they said they had moved to. :rolleyes:

DW has indeed sold up. A great shame. As a loyal customer, I was always really pleased with the service I received. I guess it is a sign of the times and the IoM appears to be over-subscribed with dealers so it must be a tough game. If you have a family to support (as he does) then you have to think of your priorities. I've never run my own business but I imagine it can give you some sleepless nights at times, especially in a competitive market such as used cars.

Trying to think what the sign said for City Cars. I'm sure it was a temporary move to Isle of Man Business Park or Snugborough.

Hi easylife, which is the other one thats closed in tromode? and out of interest, (I'm not trolling or looking for an arguement) but what are the "few changes this year in the car sales industry" that you're expecting. :)

Is it Barry Curran's Subaru Dealership that's moved from Tromode (by the Millennium Oakwood)? such a weird place to have a showroom.

Hi Everyone,yes it looks like David White at Snugborough has gone...not too sure why but would like to add that David White Cars is nothing to do with D.W Cars Ltd, based at Rosemount Douglas...they have been going for 30 odd years or so and have some great low mileage cars bikes and vans in

Hi Everyone,yes it looks like David White at Snugborough has gone...not too sure why but would like to add that David White Cars is nothing to do with D.W Cars Ltd, based at Rosemount Douglas...they have been going for 30 odd years or so and have some great low mileage cars bikes and vans in

Archived