Thanks, that saves me a trip in to work this evening to see if anything turned up. MIC deliver to us most days so I guess it will turn up OK tomorrow. Just have to activate it at home at lunchtime assuming it's a morning delivery.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am talking about freedom of choce

So why don't I have the freedom to choose an iPad and talk with theycallmesteve about delivery without you fagging up the thread?

I take it you will also want a box of belly wipes when you get them. laugh.gif

I might pick one of these up when they're smaller in size like a phone.

That's so funny that I think a little bit of wee just came out........[/sarcasm]

Jesus & I thought I was an Apple fag. Lighten up.

I will be getting one of these but I will only use it for light web browsing in the front room. Hopefully I can find an app so I can use it as a universal remote.

This has the potential to be a very useful device for many people. It's not a laptop replacement for me, I have ordered one purely to act as a touch screen remote for home automation and multi room audio systems with the added benefit that you can browse the web, view photos, check e-mail etc from one device.

Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow and so be on display in our store on Saturday. We are not selling them but I guess a lot of our clients will buy them and we will then integrate with their systems. Anyone who wants a look is welcome to call down and have a play and decide if they want to order their own or not.

http://www.control4.com/ipad/

M.I.C? Where are you based?

Douglas. Had a big MIC wagon around earlier with pallets on it. Asked the driver and he said parcels would be going out later in one of their Transits

ETA - The shipment status hasn't changed and further so I guess MIC don't have the equipment to do the final tracking like UPS

Archived