Has The Island Become A Dangerous Place To Live

Blade Runner

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ The sultanofsheight

So these "Manx psycho's who would kick seven bells of shit out of you for just looking at them don't count then? Sounds a lovely place in the past!

At least now if you avoid people in tracksuits, according to you, we should all be OK.

You raised the question you English prick !!

Love it!

@ The sultanofsheight

So these "Manx psycho's who would kick seven bells of shit out of you for just looking at them don't count then? Sounds a lovely place in the past!

At least now if you avoid people in tracksuits, according to you, we should all be OK.

You raised the question you English prick !!

Love it!

I have no doubt that you love English prick.

Well I suppose it is funny if you've been in the pub since lunchtime :rolleyes:

On the contrary. Blade Runner really pisses me off and I'm sober. The fact is it started to get rubbish here round about 1995 which is just around the time the major influx of English w@nkers came here for their shitty mid-level jobs in the finance sector and fucked it all up. Now we have to put up with their knobbish drunken tracksuit wearing kids fighting on the prom. That's just about it really. Other than that's when all the shitty breeze block estates they live on started popping up too.

sorry sultan I wasn't referring to what you said. It was MTP I was replying to.

There is a degree of truth in what you say but its far too simplistic imo. There are many factors especially the huge increase in drugs availability which has not improved 'behaviour' wherever you are from.

sorry sultan I wasn't referring to what you said. It was MTP I was replying to.

There is a degree of truth in what you say but its far too simplistic imo. There are many factors especially the huge increase in drugs availability which has not improved 'behaviour' wherever you are from.

I agree, my original point being that we've imported a lot of the trouble we have here now. Then they moan about how its just like the UK here 15 years after they brought that culture over. The problem with the IoM is that it was never secure enough in its own proposition to set its terms down and differentiate itself when they came. Now its just another shitty English county full of traffic cones and grief.

I started this thread in good faith and with a genuine question that was prompted by the news that I heard today about the money being snatched out of a young child's hand in broad daylight on our main shopping street.

There was never any intention to do down the Island quite the contrary. I was just interested in others opinions on the matter, what followed was not expected.

The responses that include out and out pure racism and hatred for some members of our community, just unbelievable boys and girls, hope you are proud of yourselves.

Archived