Has The Island Become A Dangerous Place To Live

Blade Runner

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I suppose it is funny if you've been in the pub since lunchtime :rolleyes:

On the contrary. Blade Runner really pisses me off and I'm sober. The fact is it started to get rubbish here round about 1995 which is just around the time the major influx of English w@nkers came here for their shitty mid-level jobs in the finance sector and fucked it all up. Now we have to put up with their knobbish drunken tracksuit wearing kids fighting on the prom. That's just about it really. Other than that's when all the shitty breeze block estates they live on started popping up too.

Oh yeah. It all makes perfect sense - somehow English people move over here and bring their 'criminal' ways with them. Rubbish.

Crime on the Island is homegrown, it may certainly be due to changed attitudes but far more due to changed circumstances and ways of life of people today.

I remember the good old days when you could leave your front door open and your keys in the car. Mind you, we did get burgled a lot and I had a few cars stolen as well. But you felt safe then.

And we lived in a shoe box, walked to work, barefoot, got up before we went to sleep etc etc etc but you did feel safe then. :rolleyes:

You are obsessed with homosexuality, Sultan. Are you one of us?

LDV you took the words out of my mouth, the abuse he has aimed at me tonight added to the tag line under every post he makes, does make you wonder.

Like anyone would be interested in plundering your arse Blade Runner! You really have an over inflated sense of self esteem. I don't fancy you. Ok? How many times must I point that out. I just don't like you. Don't confuse that for interest.

There you go again.

LDV you took the words out of my mouth, the abuse he has aimed at me tonight added to the tag line under every post he makes, does make you wonder.

Like anyone would be interested in plundering your arse Blade Runner! You really have an over inflated sense of self esteem. I don't fancy you. Ok? How many times must I point that out. I just don't like you. Don't confuse that for interest.

The quote is from the Bruce Willis character in Pulp Fiction who also poses as a blow-hard loser.

ETA: no it isn't - its his dads Vietnam War veteran friend played by Christopher Walken. Cartoon characters. I think that's the point of his quote. He is pretending to be a blow-hard. Obviously I Googled.

Archived