Group Defends Breastfeeding

manxy

Would you want to eat your dinner in the toilet?

Two things. Firstly, these areas are linked to the toilet, not in the toilet (a sort of anit-room or toilet reception area).Secondly, babies don't know what toilets are as they have not discovered what they are for yet.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two things. Firstly, these areas are linked to the toilet, not in the toilet (a sort of anit-room or toilet reception area).Secondly, babies don't know what toilets are as they have not discovered what they are for yet.

You are getting so worked up about this that it is quite clear you are either a massive prude with breast issues (didn't mummy breastfeed you? Or is it an envy thing?)or you are simply a whining, Neanderthal twat.

Hint: If you are offended by someone breast feeding in a restaurant, you could always take yourself off to the toilet and finish your sandwich in the anit-room(sic)....

You are Andy Gray and I claim my 5 quid!

You are getting so worked up about this that it is quite clear you are either a massive prude with breast issues (didn't mummy breastfeed you? Or is it an envy thing?)or you are simply a whining, Neanderthal twat.

Hint: If you are offended by someone breasting feeding in a restaurant, you could always take yourself off to the toilet and finish your sandwich in the anit-room(sic)....

I guess you are one of those annoying people who drags their screaming kids around with them all the time, including into places they really should not be.

No, I am not a prude, nor a neaderthal twat. I really don't give a flying fig. As I said originally, if you want to get them out, expect to be stared at.

I have absolutely no issue with feeding in public; it’s the most natural thing in the world. I do however dislike militant mothers who do it over-publicaly with their big feeders hanging out, staring at everyone, just waiting for someone to dare to look. Hell have no fury.

Yeah, but I bet you're more than happy to look at Page 3 girls with their tits hanging out. Do they qualify as 'militant' too?

depends what they are wearing ;-)

Whilst we are on the subject, are we men still burning our underpants about Andy Grey to prove how outraged we all were about his comments? :D

This topic always seem to envoke such an emotional response from all opinions. Breastfeeding in public can be done discreetly and effectively without all those in the vacinity knowing what is going on. However, there are others who also havent learnt the skills of breastfeeding in public. Midwives and health visitors seem to teach and tell us how to breastfeed but neglect to give the little and quick to learn, lesson in how to correctly hang a muslin cloth, unhook a feed bra and descreetly feed. Breastfeeding is like any skill, it has to be learnt and practiced to get it right.

Apparently they want to make it illegal.

Manx Radio

Just to clarify the bill being brought forward is to make it illegal to ask stop a mother from breastfeeding in public, i.e. at the moment a restaurant owner, for example, can request a mother stops feeding her child in their premises. The bill, if passed, would make it illegal from the restaurant owner to do this.

I guess you are one of those annoying people who drags their screaming kids around with them all the time, including into places they really should not be.

I'd define that as anywhere you are, for the safety of the child.

No, I am not a prude, nor a neaderthal twat. I really don't give a flying fig. As I said originally, if you want to get them out, expect to be stared at.

I don't think you are a prude - I think you are a massive pervert who cannot wait for mums to be getting their breasts out in public for you to have a good look at.

Where is the difference between ladies having their tops off and men having theirs off, feeding a baby or not? It’s only skin & nipples, same as the men’s. In fact many men have bigger boobs than most of the ladies.

A case in the US proved its discrimination to try to prosecute a woman for baring her breasts when men do so freely, after a woman challenged her arrest for doing so.

This unhealthy obsession men have over women’s boobs might lessen slightly if they saw them more often & got used to it, the drooling idiots. Boobs are all over most beaches freely, get over it you slack jawed yokels. They’re for feeding babies.

Apparently they want to make it illegal.

Manx Radio

Just to clarify the bill being brought forward is to make it illegal to ask stop a mother from breastfeeding in public, i.e. at the moment a restaurant owner, for example, can request a mother stops feeding her child in their premises. The bill, if passed, would make it illegal from the restaurant owner to do this.

Has there even been one single case of anyone on the IoM EVER asking a mother to stop breastfeeding in a public place. No of course not. This is typical cleverdick Manx government dreaming up laws that they think paint them in a positive light in front of the voting public. I, for one, find it incredible that the general public fall for it and applaud them.

This is typical cleverdick Manx government dreaming up laws

No it isn't - this is, as far as I know, a pirivate member's bill. Frankly, I'm amazed he thinks this is the sort of topic which Tynwald needs to be spending time and money on just at the moment. I hope the electorate in rushen remember his contribution on September 29

I don't think you are a prude - I think you are a massive pervert who cannot wait for mums to be getting their breasts out in public for you to have a good look at.

Judging from your interest in gay bed and breakfasts, I wonder what laws you are hoping will get passed?

Archived