Group Defends Breastfeeding

manxy

Those are the conclusions of my research - when do I get my grant?

I know that's said tongue in cheek, but, in fairness to the researchers, relatively few research proposals receive funding and there's no reason to believe they were successful in their application.

Even if they were, the costs incurred by a literature review are usually low and the focus of this one is of a low priority so I can't imagine them getting very much!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His bill is to encourage public breastfeeding. It would make it illegal to prevent someone from breastfeeding.

Well, if they want to get their tits out in public, they had better expect to be stared at.

Indeed. However, if they are merely feeding their baby, with a reasonable degree of discretion, its only the extremely prudish and the prurient who might feel uncomfortable about it.

Restaurants etc could easily make provision for a specified area that would avoid any embarrassment.

His bill is to encourage public breastfeeding. It would make it illegal to prevent someone from breastfeeding.

Well, if they want to get their tits out in public, they had better expect to be stared at.

Indeed. However, if they are merely feeding their baby, with a reasonable degree of discretion, its only the extremely prudish and the prurient who might feel uncomfortable about it.

Restaurants etc could easily make provision for a specified area that would avoid any embarrassment.

I have absolutely no issue with feeding in public; it’s the most natural thing in the world. I do however dislike militant mothers who do it over-publicaly with their big feeders hanging out, staring at everyone, just waiting for someone to dare to look. Hell have no fury.

I have absolutely no issue with feeding in public; it's the most natural thing in the world. I do however dislike militant mothers who do it over-publicaly with their big feeders hanging out, staring at everyone, just waiting for someone to dare to look. Hell have no fury.

Exactly, and that seems to be most of them who pop them out in public. I have seen in some restaurants and hotels in other countries comfortable private areas connected with the ladies washrooms specifically for the purpose of feeding and consoling babies and small children.

I have absolutely no issue with feeding in public; it’s the most natural thing in the world. I do however dislike militant mothers who do it over-publicaly with their big feeders hanging out, staring at everyone, just waiting for someone to dare to look. Hell have no fury.

Yeah, but I bet you're more than happy to look at Page 3 girls with their tits hanging out. Do they qualify as 'militant' too?

Archived