Explanation Of Manx Unfriendliness

Ben Varrey

I am hoping that this thread is just an example of the original poster thinking of something truly boring and waiting to see the responses it elicits. But if he/she genuinely believes in what they have posted they need to get some clinical help as sociopathic behaviour is curable.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But if he/she genuinely believes in what they have posted they need to get some clinical help as sociopathic behaviour is curable.

How on earth can you make such a comment when you do not know the person concerned and have no idea of the experiences which might have led to her comments. You are not normally this silly - why now?

As a Manxie myself I know that we have a self image as a friendly lot but perhaps we should reflect on whether or not that image is always accurate. Of course, with over 50% of the population being non-Manx the comeovers almost certainly have a hand in things as well.

I am becoming slightly dissolusioned by certain things i see happen on island, for example, why can you only buy 1 litre cartons of milk from any shoprite outlet? and why is organic milk from across 20p a litre cheaper?

/quote]

The organic milk that is 20p cheaper isn't actually a litre if I remember correctly.

But if he/she genuinely believes in what they have posted they need to get some clinical help as sociopathic behaviour is curable.

How on earth can you make such a comment when you do not know the person concerned and have no idea of the experiences which might have led to her comments

Her?

How on earth can you make such a comment when you do not know the person concerned and have no idea of the experiences which might have led to her comments

Her?

:stupid:

Archived