Explanation Of Manx Unfriendliness

Ben Varrey

In the five years I've lived here I've found the Manx people to be the friendliest I've met anywhere. The service in shops and restaurants can be a bit hit and miss, but your average Manxie couldn't be nicer in my experience. I certainly wouldn't be in a hurry to move back to the UK.

I couldn't agree more. It's the politest, friendliest place I have ever lived. Lot of nice people and most are very neighbourly.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have long wondered why Manx people are so unfriendly and I think I have finally realised what their problem is.

I would ask you to remember that people away from the Island may read your messages and those postings don't say anything favourible about the Manx people. Don't scare them off, your gene pool really does need diluting - either that or get rid of some of the lifeguards patrolling said gene pool and let natural selection take place.

You should await a coment from LostLogin. He's a nice friendly pleasant chap.... :rolleyes:

I have long wondered why Manx people are so unfriendly and I think I have finally realised what their problem is.

Inbreeding. This is plainly seen on those unfortunates with the overhanging browline, slack jaw and vacant looking eyes - as though they are repeatedly saying 'doh' 'doh' 'doh'

I have seen Manx Forums referred to as MF - is the

alternative title of 'Meet the Fockers'?

Although I have seen the posts of one or two sensible posters, the rest of you do seem to suffer from some sort of mental feebleness. I find discussing things with people who are intellectually challenged very difficult. So, I bid you adieus

I would ask you to remember that people away from the Island may read your messages and those postings don't say anything favourible about the Manx people. Don't scare them off, your gene pool really does need diluting - either that or get rid of some of the lifeguards patrolling said gene pool and let natural selection take place.

You complete and utter knob.

( don't know how to do smileys )

Inbreeding. This is plainly seen on those unfortunates with the overhanging browline, slack jaw and vacant looking eyes - as though they are repeatedly saying 'doh' 'doh' 'doh'

Although I have seen the posts of one or two sensible posters, the rest of you do seem to suffer from some sort of mental feebleness. I find discussing things with people who are intellectually challenged very difficult. So, I bid you adieus

That would be that there inbreeding then, that stops you from working out a simple task. :blink:

WHERE ARE THE MODERATORS

I'm all for free speech but stuff like this from very rude people should be removed and the user banned

simples

THEY ARE HERE.

And your post is so wrong on so many levels, it hurts...

WHERE ARE THE MODERATORS

I'm all for free speech but stuff like this from very rude people should be removed and the user banned

simples

THEY ARE HERE.

And your post is so wrong on so many levels, it hurts...

Agreed. I think Ben Varrey is right to some extent, there are a number of posters who are clearly mentally challenged, such as Bodjer.

I have seen Manx Forums referred to as MF - is the alternative title of 'Meet the Fockers'?

Although I have seen the posts of one or two sensible posters, the rest of you do seem to suffer from some sort of mental feebleness. I find discussing things with people who are intellectually challenged very difficult. So, I bid you adieu.

Well slap ma thighs - that sure is music to ma ears!

'Deliverance' - 'Dueling banjos' scene

Inbreeding. This is plainly seen on those unfortunates

the overhanging browline, slack jaw and vacant looking

eyes - as though they are repeatedly saying 'doh' 'doh' 'doh'

That would be that there inbreeding then, that stops you from working out a simple task. :blink:

Nah - not inbred. Or Manx either. Just can't work out how to find them on an iPhone. ; )

Well me personally, my sister is really my mum who was inpregnated by her brother, who I thought was my brother, but really is my dad, and my eldest sister is actually my grandmother who is my mum-sisters mum, she married cousin Illiam from down the road and the person I thought was my grandmother is actually a witch who has lived for hundreds of years after surviving a roll down slieau whallian hill, whose longevity is down to spuds and herring and bonnag and a special relation ship with the little folk

I may have one eye looking at yer and one eye looking for yer, a hunch back and both female and male genitalia but I am a friendly enough, well that is until I entice you with my bearded moustachioed beauty into the shack and then I will gauge your eyes out and use your flesh to compile a tasty meaty potato mix and fashion into yards of pasty, Oh I'll also boil your private bits until they become hard and amazingly minty, jar them and sell them to tourists.

Sorry I was bored and should have really ignored this trolling thread.......... :ph34r:

Pff, that is just so ordinary Moon. You missed out on the time we were so bedevilled with barreness that we had to strap the Manx knobs to the nethers of our menfolk to ensure the year's herring catch. It was such a sad sight to see all those impotent young men lined up on the Peel breakwater wall with a knob fastened to their own, gesturing pointlessly into the sea. It was relentless, no relief at all, although we all did our best to help; there was a sense of community in those days. I hope I never have to witness such a sad and sorry sight ever again. Fair to say, that our young men of Peel were truly knobbed.

Didn't affect the birth rate though.

Archived