Elder Scrolls V

K.os Theory

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

still waiting on mine...the reviews have been glowing, rockpapershotgun's reviewer said it was possibly the best elder scrolls game ever...yep even better than morrowind!

roll on 6pm so I can get home!

Lordy. Buying mine highstreet so I can trade in, so won't get it till tomorrow.

Hmmm might give it a look when it hits a tenner in the Steam sale. Besides which, being a Bethesda game it'll need a few hefty patches before it works properly anyway, plus that'll give the PC modders time to do the stuff that Bethesda couldn't be bothered with.

The review still reads very much the same as Fallout 3 and Oblivion to me - so WoW, except by yourself.

You should see this running at max on a PC, simply amazing. Knocked BF3 off my favourite game list, and that's no mean feat

My best mate has been hammering it on the 360 today and popped up to try it on my PC. He said he couldn't believe the difference, the 360 version looked slightly worse than the PC version running on lowest settings (which i also showed him!)

You should see this running at max on a PC, simply amazing. Knocked BF3 off my favourite game list, and that's no mean feat

My best mate has been hammering it on the 360 today and popped up to try it on my PC. He said he couldn't believe the difference, the 360 version looked slightly worse than the PC version running on lowest settings (which i also showed him!)

A five year old 150 quid console being outshined by a grand worth of pc, who'd have thought that possible? :)

Archived