Elder Scrolls V

K.os Theory

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had to delay my Skyrim adventures until today as I've had some work commitments I had to get done and I couldn't afford to be distracted. I've logged 7 hours already today and barely touched the main quest. So much to do.

I've gone Dark Elf but I'm kinda regretting it slightly as I've not used the stealthy elements much and I might have been better with a pure magic class. I did have great fun kiting mammoths this afternoon though, they're an awesome way to level up.

I had to delay my Skyrim adventures until today as I've had some work commitments I had to get done and I couldn't afford to be distracted. I've logged 7 hours already today and barely touched the main quest. So much to do.

As another ex oblivion player, it took me a bit to realise that they've added dynamic quests. Problem is they're not obvious and they're well constructed even though they're randomly generated, at one point I had something like 20 quests in my 'misc' queue before I twigged that it was time to get on with the proper stuff.

I've gone Dark Elf but I'm kinda regretting it slightly as I've not used the stealthy elements much and I might have been better with a pure magic class. I did have great fun kiting mammoths this afternoon though, they're an awesome way to level up.

Them Nords hate your filthy elf arse eh? Can be fun kiting mammoths into dragons and giants. You can orchestrate one hell of a rumble.

Oh really? I thought they were side quests. Hmmm, maybe I wont complete them all then. Although you know me and my gaming OCD....

Only run into Giants once so far, when I accidentally aggroed four mammoths and three giants at the same time. I died. Unsurprisingly.

jesus, 45hours in and still loving this, just joined the thieves guild and i've been invited to join the dark brotherhood...not touched the main quest for ages. this game just keeps on giving.

found some lovely glass armour with a 45% decrease in destuction magic costs that i've just managed to improve up to legendary status and a very nice ebony one handed axe ( no enchants on it yet ).

how's everyone else getting on?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

haven't played for a while, but I know i'll be back...not finished the main quest yet!

got a good few mods installed ( about 30 i think ), improved water, foliage, better wireframe on all everything, lighting...

Midas magic is a great mod ( if you're into magic ), loads of new and refined spells...I've also got one that lets me craft my own arrows ( great for a sneaky archer like me )...

I'll probably jump back on in the coming months!

Archived