Once Again, Thank You To All Manx Residents

y2blade

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This place really sets a good name for the IOM doesn't it? You're fitting right into the stereotype of old miserable buggers. This person paid the IOM and the TT a compliment and of course like someone has to on every single post on this website, find a fault with it. Pathetic.

Dopey Sod? Far from it Manxtaxpayer.

It was a valid point. It's people like you who give this island the shit name it now is getting.

Yeah, its not the locals getting arrested in record numbers that is giving the place a bad name, its the forum users here.

/Sarcasm

Yes i'm not saying that's a good thing. However anything done on this island has to be slammed by people on this site. Why cant you be for something? Support events happening on this island? No doubt you are the people who then complain when nothing happens. I think its quite pathetic to be honest that middle ages men come on to websites like this and just slag off and slate our beautiful island.

This person here said thankyou and straight away there was a snide comment made towards him. That's out of order!

You need to grow up!

Dopey Sod? Far from it Manxtaxpayer.

It was a valid point. It's people like you who give this island the shit name it now is getting.

Yeah, its not the locals getting arrested in record numbers that is giving the place a bad name, its the forum users here.

/Sarcasm

Haha, you're so obsessed with slating everyone and everything, you've crossed your threads here dickhead! ;)

Yes i'm not saying that's a good thing. However anything done on this island has to be slammed by people on this site. Why cant you be for something? Support events happening on this island? No doubt you are the people who then complain when nothing happens. I think its quite pathetic to be honest that middle ages men come on to websites like this and just slag off and slate our beautiful island.

This person here said thankyou and straight away there was a snide comment made towards him. That's out of order!

You need to grow up!

Here, here! :rolleyes:

Here, here! :rolleyes:

Actually, it's Hear, Hear.

Dag nam it! My workmates and I all thought it was the other way (I checked so I wouldnt be slated but hey ho, best laid plans and all that!) I will stand corrected. I just cant believe this is still going on, kinda amusing in a way! :lol:

Well my workmates and I all think it's the other way, but hey ho, I will stand corrected. I just cant believe this is still going on, kinda amusing in a way! :lol:

I was not having a go at you, just correcting what seems to be a common misconception of the expression. I dare say I have my own faults in such matters.

Archived