Once Again, Thank You To All Manx Residents

y2blade

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Different bait, same goal.

Different day different shit, Tshirt owner.

Are you using some osrt of random gibberish generator?

Fantastic!

You spotted a mistype. Well done you.

Given the context, an intelligent poster would have proof-read his offering.

Given the context, does it matter?

Now the thread will devolve into a raid by the spelling/grammar police.

Fantastic!

Not to mention my one-man 'get on the boat' posse.

Everyone please get on the nearest boat immediately. If you can't find a boat, please board a plane.

Fantastic!

True; But that's what we expect anyway. They all degenerate pretty quickly away from what they started out as. Not many stay on topic for very long so appreciation to the visitor thanking us all for our hospitality. Hopefully he will have many more enjoyable trips to the Island.

Okay, I know Fly and Manx aren't the most reliable ; If there are no planes available, you can all stay but i need everyone to say ringy three times, pat their heads and whistle colonel bogey

Just a quick post to thank you all for the very warm welcome that us lot visiting your beautiful Island received during TT fortnight

Although I have been coming to the TT for 11 years now this was my first visit as a footpassanger, I got to sample your public transport for the first time :) and what a pleasant experience that was

We are already booked to come across for TT2012

thank you again

:)

Best wishes. See you next year.

A recent facebook group vote/discussion type thingy was sent to me. It was entitled 'Should the Isle of Man TT be banned'

The response when I checked a few days ago was around 3500 who said No and around 150 who said yes. In the absence of any other stats (please provide if you have them) I would suggest this is a fairly decent sized sample. Its facebook users so not necessarily all 'pro tt' brigade.

From these results I would say that its a reasonable sound assumption that those in favour of the TT far outweigh those who dont.

I doubt ALL manx residents would have quite such open arms for someone who finds cyclists "clueless gay boys on pushbikes", as you thus so eloquently describe here, seventh post down. Cycling's very popular on the Isle of Man you know.

What a moron.. or are you female... bringing the past up. Get over yourself

The biker was thanking the manx public....That includes you.

Twas just my opinion (y'know what forums are for) based on decade after decade after decade of TTs. TT causes me lots of inconvenience and I don't watch the bike racing so how does that make me pro-TT? I have no business that profits from it either. Do you *have* to be either anti or pro, black or white, hot or cold etc? Do yous two (maybe 3) really have no capacity whatsoever to think past this simple concept or is it just too inconvenient for your over simplified points? Could you, just for a second, consider that it is just possible that the majority accept it as part of island life with a few of those being pro or very pro-TT and some anti or very anti? My opinion is that this is the real situation and the antis would therefore be in a minority. If you don't agree, fine but aren't you just a trifle arrogant to say I'm wrong as you don't appear to have any evidence either. If you have, then let's hear it!

Just imagine spending thousands to get here, a thousand or so when you eventually do and to use up all your annual leave to view the sport you love and then read all this spiteful bile from a minority on here?

Twas just my opinion (y'know what forums are for) based on decade after decade after decade of TTs. TT causes me lots of inconvenience and I don't watch the bike racing so how does that make me pro-TT? I have no business that profits from it either. Do you *have* to be either anti or pro, black or white, hot or cold etc? Do yous two (maybe 3) really have no capacity whatsoever to think past this simple concept or is it just to inconvenient for your over simplified points? Could you just for a second consider that it is just possible that the majority accept it as part of island life with a few of those being pro or very pro-TT and some anti or very anti? My opinion is that is the real situation. If you don't agree, fine but aren't you just a trifle arrogant to say I'm wrong as you don't appear to have any evidence either. If you have, then let's hear it!

Just imagine spending thousands to get here, a thousand or so when you eventually do and to use up all your annual leave to view the sport you love and then read all this spiteful bile from a minority on here?

I am no fan of the Ballaughbiker as basically he talks a lot of of middle class crap.However his views of the TT are worth listening to.I have lived here man and boy and have never heard any local say that the TT should be banned.

Twas just my opinion (y'know what forums are for) based on decade after decade after decade of TTs. TT causes me lots of inconvenience and I don't watch the bike racing so how does that make me pro-TT? I have no business that profits from it either. Do you *have* to be either anti or pro, black or white, hot or cold etc? Do yous two (maybe 3) really have no capacity whatsoever to think past this simple concept or is it just to inconvenient for your over simplified points? Could you just for a second consider that it is just possible that the majority accept it as part of island life with a few of those being pro or very pro-TT and some anti or very anti? My opinion is that is the real situation. If you don't agree, fine but aren't you just a trifle arrogant to say I'm wrong as you don't appear to have any evidence either. If you have, then let's hear it!

I am no fan of the Ballaughbiker as basically he talks a lot of of middle class crap.However his views of the TT are worth listening to.I have lived here man and boy and have never heard any local say that the TT should be banned.

Wow, a classic backhanded compliment. Don't see many of those about these days ;-)

Archived