General Election 2011 - Onchan

Declan

That's Vader?!

That is magnificent. If we can't have proper politics we may as well go the other route and go for sheer comedy value, and with this Onchan is rapidly consolidating its longstanding position as the Island's most hilarious constituency.

Any nominations for the Island's most depressing constituency? Glenfaba must rank pretty low with the choice so far being limited to Anderson and the Mayor of Sandgate.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hes doing his campaign online so u can ask him a question or say what u want. better than going around knocking on doors cos nobody want listen when they are eating there tea watching eastenders.

Oooh, where?

I miss those days when Vader was still on the forums posting under his old name. He's still here of course, but definitely moderates himself. On the subject of crime:

"I have my own form of re-habilitation. It is a form of shock therapy and much cheaper. It is a small piece of metal travelling at about 500mph out of the barrel of a gun. Believe me it works. They do not re-offend."

"You can have as many damned committees as you like to blah blah blah but at the end of the day talking will achieve nothing. Proper painful punishment will."

"Jesus Christ, the way things are going is we are ultimately creating a generation to come of terrorists!"

"Tynwald is a complete and utter joke. A Mickey Mouse Parliament a thousand years past its sell by date"

"Islamic people tell there daughters that if you do not marry the man we have chosen for you then you will be killed. It is called family honour killing."

"For Christs sake when will all you politically correct people realise that ISLAM is an evil culture and should be a proscribed organisation in Britain just like the Nazi party?"

I don't know if Vader is the candidate for Onchan, I've no idea who he is. The suggestion above that he is just reminded me of the old threads :)

Our Vader doesn't learn though, does he, still sticking a bit of a blunt knife into manxforums.

Rog is in there too. With sugarbee. Add a bit of Nessa and steven and there's just about the full set.

I was chatting to someone tonight who said "you'll never guess who's standing in Onchan"

I pondered for a few seconds and replied "Vader?"

Oh yes, fear the dardskide of teh force...

post-72-0-28481900-1308858428_thumb.jpg

Sorry James, I couldn't resist. :)

Oh yeah and bumsex bumsex bumsex :D

vader or Quirky?.......vader or Quirky?

hmmm, vader it is I'm afraid.

I tried the same conundrum with 'vader or Malarkey' and Vader won.

Onchan needs people who aren't afraid to ask questions and be different. Karran is definitely the right kind of person. James Corrin may fit the bill too

As if one person opposing everything wasn't bad enough. Wasn't it Peter Karran who wanted members of the new scrutiny committees to get a 50% uplift? What Onchan needs are people who can formulate coherant solutions to the problems we face.

If these are the candidates I have to choose from so far, I'm annoyed there isn't going to be a "None of the above" option on the ballot.

As if one person opposing everything wasn't bad enough. Wasn't it Peter Karran who wanted members of the new scrutiny committees to get a 50% uplift? What Onchan needs are people who can formulate coherant solutions to the problems we face.

If these are the candidates I have to choose from so far, I'm annoyed there isn't going to be a "None of the above" option on the ballot.

Exactly. Anyone can can say no, we need people who can come up with some answers, not just deride others efforts.

Another empty site with vader pretending he's not the admin? That's a campaign site?

The one and only Administrator Hero Member

307qhrq.gif

I'm loving this shit.

"We all enjoy a bit of controversy. Some enjoy it more than others. We don't ban people for controversial topics, nor do we edit posts that are controversial. Use your head, don't be abusive, and anything goes. That's our policy, and we're sticking to it."

Anything goes? Ace!

Archived