Why Doesn't The Iom Protect Its Historic Buildings?

bishbashbosh

Aberdeen is in Scotland not Ireland where that website is based.

Tis, but the point being made was you appeared to be complaining that weren't advertising an Isle of Man job when it was actually a Scottish job. If you go to their website all their current vacancies are advertised.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, what it was right, I had a little accident by where as I did forget my password and so now it is DDF%%32355 or something equally easy to remember. I made 2bees for my Ipod and phone, I pretend it is a security thing, because mobile devices may not be as secure but really it is because I forgot my password and was away so couldn't look it up :)

The prison was a shithole. I went for a look around when they were auctioning the contents and razing it is the best thing for the site. Dark, damp and utterly miserable

And being shut for 5-odd largely maintenance-free years won't have done anything to improve the situation. It'll be doubtful now if it could be recovered for ANY purpose, given modern H&S regulations. Get it dropped and have done with it, there's been better buildings disposed of over here before now..........

Archived