The Guy Who Can't Say "t"

fatshaft

I can't stand Energy FM but I do think it very childish and unfair to mock somebody because they are not word perfect. Put yourselves in his shoes.

You are right, I apologise, but like Terminal above, I just thought how could anybody at a job interview think this guy could be a DJ.

Anyway, I only have one leg, and find your "shoes" comment offensive. crying.gif

laugh.png

Do you think they do it to make them more interesting - you know, hire someone with a quirky voice / accent / catchphrases and people will warm to them?

Isn't the Geordie accent supposed to be the most reassuring or something and that's one of the reasons they locate call centres there? Personally I can't stand it.

I can't stand Energy FM but I do think it very childish and unfair to mock somebody because they are not word perfect. Put yourselves in his shoes.

You are right, I apologise, but like Terminal above, I just thought how could anybody at a job interview think this guy could be a DJ.

Anyway, I only have one leg, and find your "shoes" comment offensive. crying.gif

laugh.pnglaugh.png

40 years ago, I was called for Jury service. One of the barristers had a serious speech impediment.

That struck me as the most in-appropriate job skill matching ever!

Archived