Uk Flooding

Lxxx

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agenda 21 isn't a conspiracy, it's policy....and quite open for anyone wanting to look into it.

Conspiracy minded people often describe it in terms which make it seem as if they see it as some sort of international vanguardist plot.

What is Agenda 21?

Of course, that's right... and it's such a relief. For a moment, there, I thought it was merely the Torygraph Telegraph trying to divert some of the blame from useless tossers in Westminster!

You're a smart cookie.

I think one day everyone will be living in a handful of very large cities.

I'm Dredding this.

I think you're being awfully quick to Judge.

Let he who casts the first stone etc.

I think one day everyone will be living in a handful of very large cities. Everyone will be forced to use public transportation within the cities. We won't be allowed out of the cities except on public transportation systems which link the cities. Only the elite will be allowed to live outside the cities.

You might want to search for "Agenda 21" and find out you are right.

Interesting that a Sikh charity has been helping out at the Somerset levels. They also roundly criticised the uk govt for pouring aid overseas and not helping our own flood victims.

Changing times eh?

I re-call that the Sikhs played a big part on the allies side in the 2nd world war.

Yes they did and from the old photo's a lot of them seemed to suffer head-wounds.

Archived