Manx Money for Zimbabwe and the Central African Republic

Shake me up Judy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Mugabe gets his hands on it, it will go to a good cause, paying for his wife and his ministers wives to fly on the private jet on a shopping spree to Europe like the last time, the supermarkets there were empty of food, and his people were starving, now he is asking the world for aid according to the news.

If Mugabe gets his hands on it, it will go to a good cause, paying for his wife and his ministers wives to fly on the private jet on a shopping spree to Europe like the last time, the supermarkets there were empty of food, and his people were starving, now he is asking the world for aid according to the news.

Gawne is a vain, supercillious fool. He has no match.

I cannot understand why no one has intervened in Zimbabwe considering the horrible things Mugabe has instigated. Whatever is the reason for him being left to kill and maim for so long?

There's no oil and gas there and he has no gold to steal.

I cannot understand why no one has intervened in Zimbabwe considering the horrible things Mugabe has instigated. Whatever is the reason for him being left to kill and maim for so long?

And there is no world's largest platinum reserves being mined by Anglo American plc and Impala Platinum.

And there is no world's largest platinum reserves being mined by Anglo American plc and Impala Platinum.

He basically has nothing the imperialist powers want so they'd rather focus their attentions on countries that do.

Archived