BABYLON IS FALLEN

tameelf

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting perspective on the meaning of this thread China: my interpretation on its meaning is below…I have decided to cut a little deeper on this one..

So, how does a system create a matrix of misery and slavery without succumbing to the natural law of the universe (karma)?

It creates a control system (reinforced by the programmed media and conditioning system) that allows each and every one of us to willingly submit to being the fraud. How? One fundamental aspect is getting us to agree to be bound under their legal rules and regulations. Another is to set up a "false idol" which is the legal name fraud and get each and every one of us to be the crown copyrighted legal name. So simple. So effective. Karma has been mitigated by our very own free will. Why? Who has the moral high ground when each party is at fault? Who is more wrong?....this the natural law of "karma" has been mitigated.

So one solution MAY be to Mark all paperwork “Addressee Not Recognised…Return To sender” and don’t omit the important bit also: “RECORDED AND WITNESSED" "LEGAL NAME FRAUD".

By doing this , i.e. reflecting this fraud back on them, there is no place they can hide, no plausible “denial ability”, no implied assumptions can be made...you have stated quite clearly you KNOW it is legal name fraud and you (i am) want no part of it.

That should balance natural law of the universe in your favor…and remember.

All GOVERNMENTS LIE
ALL GOVERNMENTS SERVE AN ELITE FEW

By going to court, you are feeding their system.
By representing a legal name you are feeding their system.
By voting, you are legitimising and feeding their system.

...and it goes on and on and on.

Now watch the serpent eat its own tail…

Interesting perspective on the meaning of this thread China: my interpretation on its meaning is below…I have decided to cut a little deeper on this one..

So, how does a system create a matrix of misery and slavery without succumbing to the natural law of the universe (karma)?

It creates a control system (reinforced by the programmed media and conditioning system) that allows each and every one of us to willingly submit to being the fraud. How? One fundamental aspect is getting us to agree to be bound under their legal rules and regulations. Another is to set up a "false idol" which is the legal name fraud and get each and every one of us to be the crown copyrighted legal name. So simple. So effective. Karma has been mitigated by our very own free will. Why? Who has the moral high ground when each party is at fault? Who is more wrong?....this the natural law of "karma" has been mitigated.

So one solution MAY be to Mark all paperwork “Addressee Not Recognised…Return To sender” and don’t omit the important bit also: “RECORDED AND WITNESSED" "LEGAL NAME FRAUD".

By doing this , i.e. reflecting this fraud back on them, there is no place they can hide, no plausible “denial ability”, no implied assumptions can be made...you have stated quite clearly you KNOW it is legal name fraud and you (i am) want no part of it.

That should balance natural law of the universe in your favor…and remember.

All GOVERNMENTS LIE

ALL GOVERNMENTS SERVE AN ELITE FEW

By going to court, you are feeding their system.

By representing a legal name you are feeding their system.

By voting, you are legitimising and feeding their system.

...and it goes on and on and on.

Now watch the serpent eat its own tail…

In a court, a PERSON is held accountable. Not any of this "legal name" tripe. As TE demonstrated quite efficiently. You've been listening to too many people who think they're smart, but really are certainly not.

Also it's "plausible deniability" not "plausible denial ability" :lol:

So effective. Karma has been mitigated by our very own free will. Why? Who has the moral high ground when each party is at fault? Who is more wrong?....this the natural law of "karma" has been mitigated.

Can I suggest that you look up the word "mitigate". I don't think you know what it means.

i don't make claims i tell the truth. show me where i have claimed to "know other posters based on their posting" and "judged them" on it please HeliX. i never post without substance and i don't know why you are making such an absurd claim? clearly i welcome alternative viewpoints as part of a forum and life generally. and i haven't complained about anything so again, why must you make absurd claims? x

"your either stupid racist or both"

so i can report you woody

whatever.gif

observations x

meant to add also that unfortunately, there's a distinct lack of manners and there's baseless arrogance, permeating the threads/members, that seems to have been initiated and perpetuated by a few hardcore posters and their support crew. but like anything in life the goodness always outweigh's the bad. so it's still a great forum regardless of the small minority with out manners and decency x

You're judging people right here. I'm not sure there's any point continuing this conversation as you're clearly completely separated from reality.

observations x

meant to add also that unfortunately, there's a distinct lack of manners and there's baseless arrogance, permeating the threads/members, that seems to have been initiated and perpetuated by a few hardcore posters and their support crew. but like anything in life the goodness always outweigh's the bad. so it's still a great forum regardless of the small minority with out manners and decency x

You're judging people right here. I'm not sure there's any point continuing this conversation as you're clearly completely separated from reality.

observations x

Cop out.

Archived