You Know Winter's Coming

monasqueen

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Katman,

I know :) . It really amazes me how bad the management and service is at some pubs which are in locations where they would prosper on the mainland. My local place is kept going by lots and lots of money from May to September, then I am told it'll just be locals in the main during winter although there are visitors.

Big difference here - dogs are allowed, owner of my place has said on more than one occasion that without dog owners the place would close.

Big difference here - food's good, very good. Local plaice with all the extras for £14.

Katman,

I know smile.png . It really amazes me how bad the management and service is at some pubs which are in locations where they would prosper on the mainland. My local place is kept going by lots and lots of money from May to September, then I am told it'll just be locals in the main during winter although there are visitors.

Big difference here - dogs are allowed, owner of my place has said on more than one occasion that without dog owners the place would close.

Big difference here - food's good, very good. Local plaice with all the extras for £14.

Your life is so much more wonderful than ours.

Hmm - sarcasm, love it :)

Seriously, you could make the change yourself. Or just post on ManxForums.com and do nothing. The IOM has been gifted unbeatable scenery, there's really no excuse.

Hmm - sarcasm, love it smile.png

Seriously, you could make the change yourself. Or just post on ManxForums.com and do nothing. The IOM has been gifted unbeatable scenery, there's really no excuse.

There's really no excuse for you to come on here everyday to try to convince us all how much better off than us you are. Especially as you're just not. Get yourself to a psychiatrist, honestly, after all these years you should by now have been able to let the Isle of Man go. You're not well.

Archived