Flybe scumbag pilot

newaccount

Do you really think the CAA would not have suspended his licence if he was really a nutcase of any description?

If you do consider they have made an error, do you really think you know more about flight safety than they do?

Now might not be the best time to argue that the authorities are good at spotting nutcase pilots, in light of recent events and all.

I wouldn't describe him as 'nutcase', just a nasty arrogant unfeeling piece of low life.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you really think the CAA would not have suspended his licence if he was really a nutcase of any description?

If you do consider they have made an error, do you really think you know more about flight safety than they do?

Now might not be the best time to argue that the authorities are good at spotting nutcase pilots, in light of recent events and all.

I wouldn't describe him as 'nutcase', just a nasty arrogant unfeeling piece of low life.

That works too. With any luck he'll wander into a propeller.

How lovely..... numpties who probably know a fraction of the full story baying for someone's sacking because of a dog (and saying that, I really like most dogs).

Remember the cat woman who put it in the bin? Shit like this called for her death... remember and she didn't even kill the cat? I hate animal cruelty but as vulgar said earlier most of us have unwittingly caused considerably more cruelty than this by eating cheap meat.

Internet vigilantism and trial by internet are imo a severe form of bullying and abuse and disgust me maybe more than this pilots crime.

How lovely..... numpties who probably know a fraction of the full story baying for someone's sacking because of a dog (and saying that, I really like most dogs).

Remember the cat woman who put it in the bin? Shit like this called for her death... remember and she didn't even kill the cat? I hate animal cruelty but as vulgar said earlier most of us have unwittingly caused considerably more cruelty than this by eating cheap meat.

Internet vigilantism and trial by internet are imo a severe forms of bullying and abuse and disgust me maybe more than this pilots crime.

If I did something like that I'd be sacked, and I don't even have a public facing job.

The cat in the bin thing was very different from this. A much lesser crime, and a much harsher public reaction. Goodness knows why.

I disagree. The crime is much worse. Animals are largely incapable of comprehending why people abuse them. Well raised dogs just want to show people love. This man knows exactly why he's being bullied. And he frankly deserves it.

Internet vigilantism and trial by internet are imo a severe forms of bullying and abuse and disgust me maybe more than this pilots crime.

I can agree with you up to a point, but it's not just because of a dog, it's what he did to the dog and the position that the dog had with its owners.

There's no doubt that the owners have a great deal to answer for, but at the same time personally I can't condone what the man did, I think that his inate nature played a huge part and that someone so arrogant has no place in The Left Hand Seat.

As I wrote that post, I knew someone would draw a parallel and you were the most likely suspect.

The differences couldn't be clearer. In the other case, he hadn't actually done anything wrong when being considered for fitness to fly. This charmer had actually committed the offence when his fitness was being assessed so is a completely different scenario.

If you can't trust the CAA or its foreign equivalent to decide who is fit to fly, who can you give your trust to? Mostly uninformed internet vigilantes posting by reflex action? Are you every going to fly again with such prejudice? Just wondered.......

but at the same time personally I can't condone what the man did

I thought I'd already said..... I can't condone his cruelty either .

As for wishing him dead by walking into a propeller....

As I wrote that post, I knew someone would draw a parallel and you were the most likely suspect.

The differences couldn't be clearer. In the other case, he hadn't actually done anything wrong when being considered for fitness to fly. This charmer had actually committed the offence when his fitness was being assessed so is a completely different scenario.

If you can't trust the CAA or its foreign equivalent to decide who is fit to fly, who can you give your trust to? Mostly uninformed internet vigilantes posting by reflex action? Are you every going to fly again with such prejudice? Just wondered.......

I won't be flying with FlyBe again if they allow him to continue flying. They were already my second-last choice anyway (after whatever Manx2 wants to call themselves this week). I guess the Steam Racket owe FlyBe a thank you for the extra business.

but at the same time personally I can't condone what the man did

I thought I'd already said..... I can't condone his cruelty either .

As for wishing him dead by walking into a propeller....

I'd prefer the vast majority of people don't die. But if you're a person who drowns your neighbours dog, knowing full well the dog was bought to care for their sick kid who later died and is therefore a big part of their memories of their now deceased child, and you then remove the chip, hide the body, and pretend to help said bereaved neighbours find their missing dog, suddenly I don't seem to care very much for your safety.

Flybe has refused to say when the pilot was suspended but says he is now ‘not engaged on active flying duties'

Yeah, but he could fly for someone else as he still has a licence. I bet maybe have suspended him only to avoid a PR disaster. I think it's too late for that.

Should hunting by dogs be re-legalised which is likely (I sincerely hope it doesn't happen) are you going to stop all pilots who might engage in the activity from flying. They're likely just as socially deficient as this fella. If you wouldn't stop hunters from being in charge of your destiny whilst a passenger then you really do have dual standards.

Flybe has refused to say when the pilot was suspended but says he is now ‘not engaged on active flying duties'

Yeah, but he could fly for someone else as he still has a licence. I bet maybe have suspended him only to avoid a PR disaster. I think it's too late for that.

Should hunting by dogs be re-legalised which is likely (I sincerely hope it doesn't happen) are you going to stop all pilots who might engage in the activity from flying. They're likely just as socially deficient as this fella. If you wouldn't stop hunters from being in charge of your destiny whilst a passenger then you really do have dual standards.

Er, I feel like you're ignoring the circumstances. Hunting is as bad as killing wild dogs/cats. Killing someone's pet, which was bought for the reasons I gave, which was sentimental due to the same reasons, then hiding it, then pretending to help find their "missing" dog shows a level of pre-planning and lack of empathy that I don't find particularly appealing in someone charged with my continued existence.

That works too. With any luck he'll wander into a propeller.

Absolutely not. That is very very far from being proportional.

Archived